Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BarbGiebel

2 weeks post op

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow I will be 2 weeks post.

I lost 6 lbs on the post op diet and 8 lbs the 1st week. Today I only lost 1 lbs.
I have read that others have had this happen as well and some have even gained weight. Since I had been reading the forum, I was not overly surprised but just disappointed. I know I need to stay the course. I do not think I would feel as positive about this, if I had not read so many others accounts, so thank you all for writing and letting me know what I might expect.

Submit "2 weeks post op" to Digg Submit "2 weeks post op" to del.icio.us Submit "2 weeks post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 weeks post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I meant on the pre op diet I lost 6 lbs.
    You got this. The weight loss comes and goes. Speeds and slows. You will lose, just relax. I can tell you that the first real stall will leave you feeling anxious even though you are expecting it. Just keep following the rules and you will keep losing. Congrats on your surgery!
    just sleeved on 11/04 and I usually put up big numbers when I diet but so far since surgery I've only lost 6lbs and the scale is not moving. I'm walking and probably losing inches. But i'm worried because my fit bit says I'm burning 1000 of calories and I'm not even taking in 500. I don't know what's going on?