Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JLPSch

Wedding Anniversary is a Good Reminder

Rate this Entry
My hubby and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary this week. We may not be as young, but we definitely more healthy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8156.JPG 
Views:	397 
Size:	634.2 KB 
ID:	27136

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaXV9hOl...down_the_scale

Submit "Wedding Anniversary is a Good Reminder" to Digg Submit "Wedding Anniversary is a Good Reminder" to del.icio.us Submit "Wedding Anniversary is a Good Reminder" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wedding Anniversary is a Good Reminder" to Google

Comments

Happy anniversary!! You guys are like fine wine...better with time!! You both definitely look much healthier now! Kudos!!
    Congratulations!
    You both look very good! was thinking exactly what Christie wrote about fine wine. Funny thing is that hubby and I had a wedding anniversary a few months ago and my daughter took a photo, I compared it to my wedding photo... same thing...we look much healthier now!
    Thanks, everyone! Growing old isn't bad at all is it?
    Congrats. No, growing old isn't bad at all.

Are you still Disney Fans? Doing the parks is much easier without all the weight in that heat. Me and the wife love Disney as adults without the kids. It really is magical, lol. Congrats on the anniversary. You both look amazing and healthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Congrats. No, growing old isn't bad at all.

I never thought I would believe that, but I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_ryder
    Are you still Disney Fans? Doing the parks is much easier without all the weight in that heat. Me and the wife love Disney as adults without the kids. It really is magical, lol. Congrats on the anniversary. You both look amazing and healthy.

We're still Disney fans! We moved to CA a few years back and started going to Disneyland. Here's a blog I wrote about my first time to Disney since having surgery:

https://downthescale.com/2014/02/20/...-so-much-more/

I did my first half-marathon at Disneyland, too. I think that's the only one I'll do another. We don't live in CA any more so I don't know when we'll get back. I miss it! There's just something magically about Disney, even if you're an adult.