Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

angiimar

Proud Moment !!

Rate this Entry
Just wanted to share with everyone that I was in newsday a few weeks ago reguarding my weight loss success

https://www.newsday.com/news/health/...ons-1.14168399

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newsdaaay.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	27132

Submit "Proud Moment !!" to Digg Submit "Proud Moment !!" to del.icio.us Submit "Proud Moment !!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Proud Moment !!" to Google

Comments

Great article!!! I absolutely loved reading it. You took away that negative shadow on WLS and put a beautiful, positive fact to it!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Great article!!! I absolutely loved reading it. You took away that negative shadow on WLS and put a beautiful, positive fact to it!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Thank you for your kind words !!!!!! I had to make people open there eyes and close there mouths that this IS NOT THE EASY WAY OUT!
    Absolutely! Great article and congratulations!! I'm just starting my journey. Tried numerous times to lose and it always came back plus more.
    I was one of those people that thought surgery was the easy way out. Absolutely not easy. I'm almost 60 with still years of healthy living ahead of me.
    Thank you for such a positive article!!!
    Great article! You're beautiful!
    Amazing article. And you look great! Congrats on your accomplishments.
    lovely, well done on your success :-)