Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BarbGiebel

Day 2 of pre op diet

Rate this Entry
Hello all -
I am not sure I can continue to eat all of the recommended food for all 7 days. Its seems like a lot of liquid. What would happen if I did not eat soup, or jello? Can I just go without? Trying to make my protein shakes interesting. UGH. Tips anyone? surgery 10-19

Submit "Day 2 of pre op diet" to Digg Submit "Day 2 of pre op diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 2 of pre op diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 2 of pre op diet" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i was told bascily three proteins (premier shakes or what ever you have they gave you ) set times and know it will take 30 mins normally to drink then bettween that keep water to sip on but you will get tired of just water so add crystal light this is where they said to add sugar free ice popscicles sugar free jello or soup broth what ever you want mood for between but keep hydrated and proteined
    Does that mean we can add those little Mio sugar free flavors to our water as well?
    The sugar free popsicles, jello, and broth are if you need the and not mandatory. Just try to aim to get your fluids and protein in.
    You can add the Mio sugar free flavors if you find that more tasty.