Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

gopostal24

Down 50 - Halfway There - And Kidney Stones!

Rate this Entry
Happy to report that I am down 50 pounds - just 10 days prior to 2 months post-op. Not as happy to report that I got to experience my first kidney stone and if the pain I felt is anything like child birth, I will now declare that I am never going to have children!

I am told that that issue is potentially tied to not drinking enough water - which seems to be the endless scourge. So hard to drink water when you are used to guzzling an entire glass or bottle after the gym and knowing what that would feel like now really discourages that kind of fluid intake. So it's a question of remembering, remembering, remembering to drink a bit of water all the time. Compared to the pain of that stupid stone, it's worth making the effort.

Dave

Submit "Down 50 - Halfway There - And Kidney Stones!" to Digg Submit "Down 50 - Halfway There - And Kidney Stones!" to del.icio.us Submit "Down 50 - Halfway There - And Kidney Stones!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Down 50 - Halfway There - And Kidney Stones!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats Dave!!!! On the weight loss, not the birth of the kidney stone. I've given birth to 3 children and about a dozen kidney stones. I'll take the kids anyday! It's NOT fun at all! Hope you get to feeling better!
    Sorry about the kidney stones. Thank goodness I have never had one. (Knock on wood!) Congrats on the weight loss. Life is grand when you're sleeved!