Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

No News is Good News-Trip-Impatient-Prayers and Positive Thoughts-Tell Me a Joke I'm Stressed!!

Rate this Entry
Gah. The stress is overwhelming. Still no news on the job front. I was worried it was because I didn't get it. Our company notifies the people who got it first and then the ones who did not. But a friend of mine who also interviewed found out from one of our managers who knows the hiring managers that as of late last night they had not been able to finalize their selections. So obviously there were a lot of good interviews. That means that they are now taking those in the top running and picking apart their resumes and weighing each item to make their selection. To top it off, the one hiring manager was off today so no selections would get made today. Hoping that I will know one way or another by tomorrow as I am off on Friday since I am going to Nashville. The wait is killing me. I have never been a very patient person.
Tried out the new running shoes. They came in yesterday. I loved them. They were sturdy and stable but also super cushioned. I really like the look of them as well. The heal is so high. I think I am 2 inches taller in them. Yay!! Hahaha. Short girl problems.
Keep those prayers and positive thoughts coming. Hoping I can deal with the disappointment if I don't get it. I know the competition is tough but it is so hard to deal with failure. So hoping I know before my trip so I have the weekend to deal with it. Hanging out with friends and partying will be a good way to help deal. I'm stressed so if you have a good joke leave it for me to get my mind off the job. Hope you are all having an amazing week.

Submit "No News is Good News-Trip-Impatient-Prayers and Positive Thoughts-Tell Me a Joke I'm Stressed!!" to Digg Submit "No News is Good News-Trip-Impatient-Prayers and Positive Thoughts-Tell Me a Joke I'm Stressed!!" to del.icio.us Submit "No News is Good News-Trip-Impatient-Prayers and Positive Thoughts-Tell Me a Joke I'm Stressed!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "No News is Good News-Trip-Impatient-Prayers and Positive Thoughts-Tell Me a Joke I'm Stressed!!" to Google

Comments

Breathe!
    Hope you get it Christie! All my fingers are crossed for you!!!
    Slow down, meditate, recite some positive affirmations. Here is to hoping you find out before your trip. Fingers crossed for you!