Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Missy1974

so much to say ... loose weight what to eat got ninja belender ..

Rate this Entry
hey all yesterday was my post op appt im down to 267 now woots from 301 when i saw him in augs before the pre opt diet.
im going to start puree diet on the 20th and kinda worried what to blend what not to blend is fresh food better then frozen ? should it be things like chicken turkey and or other things and stay w/ the amount they say for eating during this time or should i be also counting calories and how do i really do that .. if doing fresh things just all the little things im starting to freak about knowing i have to go back to my nutritionist to get this all under way most likely i did so well w/ pre and post liquids sure i tried a little this and that but no vomiting but knows when stomach said I dont like this or ohhh that was nice .. haha .
ok done ranting i think for now and my favorit thing now is sugar free Popsicle.

Submit "so much to say ... loose weight what to eat got ninja belender .." to Digg Submit "so much to say ... loose weight what to eat got ninja belender .." to del.icio.us Submit "so much to say ... loose weight what to eat got ninja belender .." to StumbleUpon Submit "so much to say ... loose weight what to eat got ninja belender .." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You can do fresh or frozen. Just focus on protein and veggies add in something like broth to make blending it easier. You will only be able to take a few bites. Don't stress. Before you know it you will be on solids. Congrats on your success so far!!