Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Check Out These Guns-Hoka One One Bondi 5-Chaperoning-New Vitamins-No Stress Eating-Say a Prayer

Rate this Entry
I had a great time chaperoning my daughter's football spirit team. So us volunteers oversaw the cheer, pep, and dance squads. Her school is huge so there is a total of 225 girls between the 3 teams. It was crazy and they are soooooo loud. What do you expect from the Spirit Team, though?? LOL. My daughter did awesome on her half time performance and I was really proud of her. Got to see it from a really good vantage point and took some video. She looked so cute and happy. I actually wouldn't mind doing it again and am hoping to be able to do it when they go to competition. All of that will depend on if I get that new position and what my new schedule will be IF I do get it. But I am really hoping I can do it.
I also have found some really tasty new B12 vitamins. I thought I would share that since we are always on the quest for dissolvable and yummy since so many are absolutely gross. I found these on Amazon so I think I will try some of their other ones.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b12.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	27110
I am laughing because the other day I went for a run and when I came back I realized that I looked like I was wearing some kind of Irish river dance outfit. LOL. I had to take a picture. I am all sweaty and gross but I don't care. It is a sign of my hard work. I ran so hard that the end of my pony tail was all tangled. That is dedication.

Name:	irish.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	27111
And I also wanted to show off my fabulous biceps. I have really been solely focused on my running lately. I have noticed that the running is also toning up my arms and abs. The only strength training I have been doing is running related. So after my runs I have been doing some Romanian deadlifts and squats. And also stretching. But by golly...check out these guns!!! (Disclosure...my daughter took the pic and said my tummy looked weird. I informed her that this picture was for fellow sleevers and not worried about any judgement. We all have our imperfections.)

Name:	gun show.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	294.5 KB 
ID:	27112
And fellow sleever Glenn was talking about these amazing new running shoes he got. (Hoka One One Bondi 5) So since I have been having some issues with knee pain, I have also been looking for something more cushioned. I looked them up, the reviews were great and the cushioning on the sole looked amazing. I found the ones I liked on Amazon Prime (my addiction-LOL) so I ordered them and they will be here Tuesday. And I can see if I like them and if not I can easily return them. I seriously love Amazon Prime. It is awesome and so worth the membership. I order a lot on there (with my free shipping) and also take advantage of the free Prime TV that is included in the membership. For my busy life it is convenient to shop from home and have the stuff delivered to my door. Most of the time I find it cheaper on Amazon than in the stores. So it is win win!! See these beauties!!! I cannot wait to get them and try them out! Definitely a reward for all of my hard work. Remember when we used to reward ourselves with food? So glad those days are gone!!

Name:	hoka one.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	27113
I will find out about the job interview within the next few days. I am sooo very nervous and kind of stressed out about it. I know that the competition is steep but I want it so bad. I know it is going to be very hard emotionally if I don't get it. I just have to keep swimming. I know sooner or later I will get it, but I am praying it is this time and not later. I am so ready for the move to the next level. Everyone say a little prayer for me. But no matter what happens, I know that I have new coping methods for dealing with stress and disappointment. Today I got up early because it was on my mind and I went for a nice long run. That is so different than pre sleeve when I would have just started stress eating on every carb known to man. Oh thank you my beautiful sleeve!!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!

Submit "Check Out These Guns-Hoka One One Bondi 5-Chaperoning-New Vitamins-No Stress Eating-Say a Prayer" to Digg Submit "Check Out These Guns-Hoka One One Bondi 5-Chaperoning-New Vitamins-No Stress Eating-Say a Prayer" to del.icio.us Submit "Check Out These Guns-Hoka One One Bondi 5-Chaperoning-New Vitamins-No Stress Eating-Say a Prayer" to StumbleUpon Submit "Check Out These Guns-Hoka One One Bondi 5-Chaperoning-New Vitamins-No Stress Eating-Say a Prayer" to Google

Comments

YAYYYYY for the hokas!!!! Good luck with the job!
    Great guns! You're tempting me to take a picture of mine ... earned via yoga and aquarobics. Hmmmmm ....

I hope the new shoes do the trick for you.
    Thank you for inspiring me! Time to get back to strength training!

Fingers crossed for the new job!
    Good luck on your job, prayer said, fingers crossed. Love the pictures, by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    YAYYYYY for the hokas!!!! Good luck with the job!
    I am excited about the Hokas. They will be here tomorrow!! I am like a kid on Christmas eve!! Thank you. I will let everyone know, good or bad, when I find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Great guns! You're tempting me to take a picture of mine ... earned via yoga and aquarobics. Hmmmmm ....

I hope the new shoes do the trick for you.
    Oh yes!! Do it, do it!! Be proud of those hard earned guns!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Thank you for inspiring me! Time to get back to strength training!

Fingers crossed for the new job!
    You're welcome! I will know something within a few days. My stomach is in knots waiting. It is such stiff competition. I swear, I bet our janitors have bachelor's degrees where I work. Everyone is so highly educated it is like being in a shark tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda51
    Good luck on your job, prayer said, fingers crossed. Love the pictures, by the way.
    Thank you Linda! I am ready to find out one way or the other so I can deal with the outcome. The waiting is killing me. Ah, thank you. I love not being ashamed of my pictures.
    Thanks for sharing the about the runnnng shoes. I was looking for a good running shoe. I have foot pain and bad knee if wear wrong shoes. Congrats on all your success. You look great. You look cute both with hair pulled back and down. At first I thought you cut your hair.
    I love amazon too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamera2
    Thanks for sharing the about the runnnng shoes. I was looking for a good running shoe. I have foot pain and bad knee if wear wrong shoes. Congrats on all your success. You look great. You look cute both with hair pulled back and down. At first I thought you cut your hair.
    I wore them tonight on my run and I loved them!! When I pushed the inside it didn't feel super soft like I expected it would. However, I was surprised at how they felt stable but soft and comfy when I ran in them. I definitely thinK they're winners!!
    Thanks about the hair. I am actually thinking about cutting it to help all my hair even out from the hair loss. I just need to find somewhere to get it cut. Not everyone does short hair well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamera2
    I love amazon too.
    Hahaha. I think I am ADDICTED!! If I could do it all on Amazon and avoid stores all together I think I would!!
    Glad you like the shoes! I love mine! 1/2 marathon on Saturday..... So excited.....

I agree about the arms.... My arms look so toned after VSG. I would think running would make them look flimsy, but the opposite is true.

Your biceps look jacked, and you look great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvn71
    Glad you like the shoes! I love mine! 1/2 marathon on Saturday..... So excited.....

I agree about the arms.... My arms look so toned after VSG. I would think running would make them look flimsy, but the opposite is true.

Your biceps look jacked, and you look great!
    Good luck on your half!! Let me know how it goes. I will be living it up in Nashville this weekend.
    I think running tones so much. I just need to get some additional toning on my thighs and butt but pretty sure that the squats/Romanian deadlifts will help with that. I love my sleeve and my new fit body!!!