Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

joyfulinhope

50 pounds down!!! Celebrating with a few new/old clothes.

Rate this Entry
I think at this point I'm better off buying consignment shop clothes rather than paying for brand new clothes that might not fit in a few months. It feels soooo good to fit into these new/old clothes. Thanks out there to all on this site. It's a great inspiration.

Submit "50 pounds down!!! Celebrating with a few new/old clothes." to Digg Submit "50 pounds down!!! Celebrating with a few new/old clothes." to del.icio.us Submit "50 pounds down!!! Celebrating with a few new/old clothes." to StumbleUpon Submit "50 pounds down!!! Celebrating with a few new/old clothes." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Don't buy much, stick to as little clothes as possible as you will only wear them a VERY short time. I had good luck on the Kohl's 80% off rack, but a consignment shop would work too. I had some things that got too big before I even took off the tags.
    Yup. I would wear stuff until I absolutely could not wear it anymore and I would only buy small amounts of highly discounted or consignment stuff. Luckily I had hoarded clothes from my smaller days. But I would pull stuff out of the garage and wash it and often times I would try stuff on and it wouldn't fit. Then I would pull it out again and it had already gotten too big. Definitely do not waste your money until you know you are done losing. Just buy minimum what you can get by with.
    I know I bought clothes that were either on sale or at a discount store like Value Village, and get the stretch waist band. When you loose a lot of weight in given month you can get the true size