Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Missy1974

Before and After picts

Rate this Entry
so I have noticed since Dec 2016 to Sept 2017 before surgery I have started loosing the double chin .. even from augs which i did not post because i was in my bikini top and .. well dont think my husband would appreciate it lol.
today my emotions have been all over the place.. odly thinking after surgery how long will it be for being intimate w/ the husband will it be a month .. or longer .. i am going on a cruise in end of oct some say ill be fine some from reading dont seem i may be .. so many thoughts .. breaths and knows im bettering my self in the long run im doing it for me just like looking at that one piece of food .. asking how will they know that tiny piece .. who cares if they know I KNOW !! and i cant not cheat on my self. drinks more water and exhales. smiles we got this hugs all .

Submit "Before and After picts" to Digg Submit "Before and After picts" to del.icio.us Submit "Before and After picts" to StumbleUpon Submit "Before and After picts" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You will be ok. First of all, I was intimate with my hubby maybe a week or so post op. So you don't need to worry about that. As for your cruise, you will be ok. You just can't eat like you do pre op. I had my surgery November 3rd. I had Thanksgiving that I had to fake my way through (My husbands family still does not know I had surgery.) and then Christmas. But I made it through with no issues. I nibbled and went about my life. You can do the same on the cruise. Just focus on fluids and protein and you will be fine.