Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DesertGal

Nearly 6 Months Out From Surgery

Rate this Entry
It has been a whirlwind of a ride since March's surgery. But I began my new way of life, 3 months before when my pre-op diet began.

This 'montage' sums it all up. (You might have to highlight and right click and paste.)
Enjoy!

http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4e4...&blogview=true

Submit "Nearly 6 Months Out From Surgery" to Digg Submit "Nearly 6 Months Out From Surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "Nearly 6 Months Out From Surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nearly 6 Months Out From Surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look fabulous! What a wonderful year, you did great.
    I absolutely LOVE this!! You are such a beautiful lady and I hardly recognize the "old" you. You look so fabulous!!! Thank you for sharing!
    Absolutely wonderful! Well done! ��
    I can't see this but I am so proud of you and appreciate how you have shared your journey. So inspiring my dear ~ keep up the great job!!! xoxoxo
    Such a great record of your life-changing success! You look fantastic and happy and healthy . . .
    Thank You! I don't recognize myself anymore either. I have been walking everyday since a week after surgery and yesterday a man who lives around the corner (who I never talk to because I don't know him) was approaching the street when I was heading his direction. He said "You have lost A LOT of weight. You look great. I wasn't sure if that was you, because I saw you months ago and you weren't like this." It was a nice feeling to hear that.