Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Missy1974

Lost weight durring pre - op started 13th opperation is 27th today 18th

Rate this Entry
So today I went met with anesthesiologist and blood work while speaking with the nurse she asked " have you weighed your self lately ?" i replied " not in awhile " thinking its been since augs i think... i was 300 and well today we weighed me and ..... i was 286.something so yes i round up telling people im up to 287. i noticed it in my last blog as you may have read but also to see the weight change was just exciting .. having a so so day did not eat much today but excited from the appointment.

Submit "Lost weight durring pre - op started 13th opperation is 27th today 18th" to Digg Submit "Lost weight durring pre - op started 13th opperation is 27th today 18th" to del.icio.us Submit "Lost weight durring pre - op started 13th opperation is 27th today 18th" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lost weight durring pre - op started 13th opperation is 27th today 18th" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is only just the beginning!! Wait until you get your sleeve and the real magic happens! And congrats on your weight loss!
    Weight until you step on that scale and it shows you "onederland"
    Good for you!!
    thank you Christie and Aydensmomma