Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Little Black Dress Picture-44 Feels Amazing-Working My Sleeve Like a Boss!-Karaoke

Rate this Entry
So I did not realize I did not get a picture alone in my party dress. So I had to crop a friend out. I felt so amazing in my black dress. I think 44 is going to be awesome! It is like I am redoing my 20's! Happy, fit, and healthy! I cannot say enough to anyone out there thinking about getting sleeved how great of a decision this was for me. I wish I would have done it sooner. When I had finally decided to go for it I was hearing the advertisement on the radio every morning on my way to work. It was just the sign I needed. Ironically, after I my 2nd appointment that center closed down because they lost their operating room lease in that building and were not able to find another location that also had an operating room. That is where they made all their money. I still was able to complete my journey because my surgeon worked out of 2 practices. So if I had not done it when I did, who knows if I would be where I am today.
My party was awesome. Had a great night with friends. Had a wonderful cake. Drank some drinks. Sang some karaoke. One thing post sleeve that surprises me is that I don't get drunk faster. I drank last night and was fine. And I drank quite a few drinks. It was my birthday after all. And I was ok, yes buzzed but not drunk. And no hangover today. Obviously today I made very healthy choices to make up for my birthday ones yesterday. It is all about balance now that I am in maintenance.
So here is my picture in my little black dress as promised.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karaoke2.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	27058

Submit "Little Black Dress Picture-44 Feels Amazing-Working My Sleeve Like a Boss!-Karaoke" to Digg Submit "Little Black Dress Picture-44 Feels Amazing-Working My Sleeve Like a Boss!-Karaoke" to del.icio.us Submit "Little Black Dress Picture-44 Feels Amazing-Working My Sleeve Like a Boss!-Karaoke" to StumbleUpon Submit "Little Black Dress Picture-44 Feels Amazing-Working My Sleeve Like a Boss!-Karaoke" to Google

Comments

Happy Belated Birthday! you look FAB! Keep being you!

Hugs!
    Happy Birthday! I love the 40's!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    Happy Belated Birthday! you look FAB! Keep being you!

Hugs!

Thanks love! Hope you are doing well with school!! Big hugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Happy Birthday! I love the 40's!
    Thanks Jen! I think the 40's are pretty fantastic!! Loving life!
    Happy Birthday! You look great! You would never know you were overweight
    Happy 44th! Sounds like a super celebration. What we're supposed to do when it's our b-day.

Congrats, Christie, on all your success. And thank you so much for being such a supportive voice here for everyone. xoxoxoxoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydensmomma
    Happy Birthday! You look great! You would never know you were overweight

Thank you!!! Sometimes looking back it is hard to remember. And then stupid facebook likes to send me reminders...LOL!!! Trying to forget the big girl and enjoy the new me to the fullest. I feel like a teenager again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Happy 44th! Sounds like a super celebration. What we're supposed to do when it's our b-day.

Congrats, Christie, on all your success. And thank you so much for being such a supportive voice here for everyone. xoxoxoxoxo
    Thank you Ann!! I love being able to give and get support on this forum! It is such a wonderful place. Blessed to have met so many phenomenal people! OXOXOXOXOX back at you!
    Happy Birthday (belated). You look awesome! Must make you feel super confident. Keep doing what your doing, it's working.

Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvn71
    Happy Birthday (belated). You look awesome! Must make you feel super confident. Keep doing what your doing, it's working.

Congrats!
    Thanks Glenn!! I am feeling pretty bad ass!!
    Christie:
    Happy Birthday! You are beautiful! You are an inspiration to all of us. I look forward to reading your posts to inspire me through my journey! Thanks again for all the great posts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurel2313
    Christie:
    Happy Birthday! You are beautiful! You are an inspiration to all of us. I look forward to reading your posts to inspire me through my journey! Thanks again for all the great posts!
    Thanks Laurel! I look forward to watching your transformation on your journey to a new and healthy you!