Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

astallons

Surgery is done and recovery is getting better.

Rate this Entry
Surgery is done!!! I am among the sleeved! Everything went great...or at least that's what they tell me anyways. I have some nausea and the pain is very difficult to describe. I think the drain tube is what is causing the most discomfort. That and the gas they pump in you.

The nurses have been amazing. And said that I have been doing wonderful with my walking!!! Keep praying for me please. :-)

Submit "Surgery is done and recovery is getting better." to Digg Submit "Surgery is done and recovery is getting better." to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery is done and recovery is getting better." to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery is done and recovery is getting better." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations!
    Congrats!! Keep up that walking and hopefully that drainage tube will come out soon. Good Luck!!
    Congrats!! Just keep sipping and walking. That will help with pain. Also, a heating pad helped me tremendously. My doctor prescribed a liquid pain med and anti nausea. I used each about 3 x the first week and after that was fine. Chin up. This first week is the hardest but it will get a little easier every day.
    Prayers for you and much more comfort and success!!!