Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

highspirit

Put on 35 lbs I am back to focus on losing it and more 😁

Rate this Entry
Well I haven't logged in for maybe three years or more .A lot has happened since then including losing my mum and nan ,I also broke up with my long time boyfriend ......
I've moved home ....
N I've gained some weight back over the last year or so ....
Bad habits have crept in ,I wasn't eating chocolate post sleeve that's crept back ,snacking ...still not back onto fizzy drinks ,still can't eat chips which are good points but hey I'm going on holiday in 6weeks ...time to get this under control ......

Submit "Put on 35 lbs I am back to focus on losing it and more 😁" to Digg Submit "Put on 35 lbs I am back to focus on losing it and more 😁" to del.icio.us Submit "Put on 35 lbs I am back to focus on losing it and more 😁" to StumbleUpon Submit "Put on 35 lbs I am back to focus on losing it and more 😁" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck on refocusing your healthy habits. Sorry about your losses. Do you have a plan?
    Yah the plan is to exercise and go back to protein focus n lots of fluids ��
    I'm actually not that upset cos I was aware of eating bad n not following the rules ....I just decided to ignore it .....as u do ...n here I am ....
    I will lose it ......trust me
    So yah not worried just like to keep focus cos that helps me ...a lot
    Weigh ins weekly ...three doses of treadmill a day n good eating .....
    Xx
    [QUOTE=Christie13;bt200731]Good luck on refocusing your healthy habits. Sorry about your losses. Do you have a plan?[/highspirit's Avatar
    highspirit - Today 08:09 PM
    Report Comment | Edit Edit | Reply Reply
    Yah the plan is to exercise and go back to protein focus n lots of fluids ��
    I'm actually not that upset cos I was aware of eating bad n not following the rules ....I just decided to ignore it .....as u do ...n here I am ....
    I will lose it ......trust me
    So yah not worried just like to keep focus cos that helps me ...a lot
    Weigh ins weekly ...three doses of treadmill a day n good eating .....
    Xx
    That is awesome! Love your positive attitude. I know that I am one of those people who have weigh daily to keep myself on track. I know a lot of people are against it but it is what I need because I know myself. Keep posting so we can all support you on your path.