Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

Morning

Rate this Entry
Good morning sleevers!! I haven't posted since day 3 of fitcamp so I figured I'd better. Days 4-5 we stepped up the work outs a bit. Went from a 200 meter run to 800. 800 meters on the row machine. All to prepare us for day 6. Filthy 50! This work out consisted of: 50 box jumps
50 jumping pull-ups
50 kettle-ball swings
50 walking lunge
50 straight leg situps
50 push press
50 Ghd ext
50 wall ball shots
50 burpees
50 double under or 150 jump rope
I chose the jump rope. So needless to say I am once again hurting like a mofo!! And to think I gotta do this filthy 50 again in 2 weeks to see if my time improved. I finished in 48 minutes 20 seconds yesterday. Don't think I'm gonna get any better than that cause when I was done I had to lay on the floor for a bit lol. Jello legs, noodle arms, you get the picture. Everyone have a great weekend and keep on keeping on!!

Submit "Morning" to Digg Submit "Morning" to del.icio.us Submit "Morning" to StumbleUpon Submit "Morning" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Those are the best kind of workouts! Jello legs at the end. I remember doing that once and not being able to drive home because my legs were worthless. LOL. You are doing awesome! Keep it up Donna because before you know it you are going to be so toned and fit. I love working out and getting fit. When I run I feel like a rock star....even if it is just in my mind. I attribute the working out to not having horrible hangy skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Those are the best kind of workouts! Jello legs at the end. I remember doing that once and not being able to drive home because my legs were worthless. LOL. You are doing awesome! Keep it up Donna because before you know it you are going to be so toned and fit. I love working out and getting fit. When I run I feel like a rock star....even if it is just in my mind. I attribute the working out to not having horrible hangy skin.
    I didn't work out while I was losing. Wish I had now. But I did get on the scale the other day and almost had a fit!! I'm up 7 pounds from when I started. I had to stop and take a breath. It muscle. I haven't eaten more, as a matter of fact I've eaten less cause I'm to tired to eat. I love that I'm toning up but dang that number gets ya!! So now I'm staying off the scale. My husband noticed today that my thighs have really muscled up and that my arms when I wear a sleeveless shirt are firmer. So I guess it's working!!
    Donna, it's mostly water. Happens when you start working out. Micro tears occur in your muscles before your body repairs the tears with more muscle tissue. In the meantime, water rushes to those areas to protect the "injured" area. The temporary weight gain makes many people freak out and stop their exercise program.

DO NOT STOP. In a few weeks that water weight will go away.

Been there. Lived that.

You're doing great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Donna, it's mostly water. Happens when you start working out. Micro tears occur in your muscles before your body repairs the tears with more muscle tissue. In the meantime, water rushes to those areas to protect the "injured" area. The temporary weight gain makes many people freak out and stop their exercise program.

DO NOT STOP. In a few weeks that water weight will go away.

Been there. Lived that.

You're doing great.
    Oh I'm not stopping. I've come to far to quit. Loving the results and the fact that it's happening relatively quickly. Gonna stay off the scale for awhile. And thank you!