Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

gopostal24

Day 2 Post-Op Sleeve

Rate this Entry
Well, today was day 2 of post-op (came home yesterday). And today was much better than yesterday. I was also treated for a hiatal hernia which actually physically hurts way more than the sleeve surgery. Very minimal side-effects and little pain (besides where the hernia was corrected) Today was all about eating - slowly, slowly, but the world didn't end and I am so grateful that I didn't have a lot of other issues I have seen written about here. Phew. So blessed. I know I will have to go back to paying attention to the rest of my life shortly, but I am feeling somewhat hopeful about the future.

Submit "Day 2 Post-Op Sleeve" to Digg Submit "Day 2 Post-Op Sleeve" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 2 Post-Op Sleeve" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 2 Post-Op Sleeve" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

YAY!! Be hopeful, you deseerve it. Congrats on your journey.
    Congratulations! It's a very hopeful future, and you're on your way!
    Very good luck to you in the future. It sounds like you're on a great path.
    Glad to hear you are doing pretty well. Are you eating food or are you on liquids? Just asking because you said eating slowly and I know you need to allow your belly to heal for at least a week post op. Good luck on your journey...it is a pretty amazing one to be on! Enjoy!!