Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Martini

the start of the end!!!!

Rate this Entry
today is the day that i start my low calorie meals . protein drinks and the rest liquids during the day and a small low calorie dinner at night. today will be the first day of the rest of my life . things really just got real for me. in 2 months i will be 44yrs old. along with having a whole lot of health issues i have got to turn things around for myself. and that all starts today. so wish me luck, ttyl

Submit "the start of the end!!!!" to Digg Submit "the start of the end!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "the start of the end!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "the start of the end!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good Luck! But it takes more than luck. It takes dedication to making a complete lifestyle change. Do your research. Follow all of your doctor's and nutritionist's instructions to the letter. Ask questions and be sure that you understand the answers. Make your own luck.
    Greetings & Salutations,

Good luck suga foot! You are definitely heading in the right direction and a NEW health journey will begin. Please keep us updated.
    You got this! Time to take back your life and health.
    Congrats on the BEST part of your life!! Remember that you have total control over this. Yay!!!
    Good luck! You can totally do this. Eating was a huge (HUGE) part of my old life. It isn't anymore. Priorities change, I don't miss the old me one bit!

The mental game is definitely tougher than the physical one. You seem like you motivation is in the right place. Just wait till the pounds start coming off, then you'll really be motivated!