Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kell

The fatigue is unreal... 5 days post op

Rate this Entry
5 days post op and doing great. Pain Is subsiding, no issues with nausea, getting protein and liquids in and losing weight fast - down to 197 from 206 day of surgery! But the fatigue is unreal! I feel like a zombie! I have no energy and two little kids who have a ton of it. Please tell me this will end soon!

Submit "The fatigue is unreal... 5 days post op" to Digg Submit "The fatigue is unreal... 5 days post op" to del.icio.us Submit "The fatigue is unreal... 5 days post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "The fatigue is unreal... 5 days post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on your weightloss. Only time I experienced fatigue was when I was dehydrated from not drinking enough water or non caloric beverage, don't count your protein drink with fluid intake. Other reason was if I was sick.
    Make sure your staying hydrated and taking a chewable multi vitamin and sublingual B12. If your doing all theses things it should improve has you heal and resolve by week 6. If not improving I recommend checking with your doctor and make sure something else isn't going on like developing a thyroid problem.
    Hope you get your energy back soon.
    It will get a little easier each day. The first week is the hardest. The more protein and fluids the better. I was taking vitamins and that helped. Multi vitamin, B12, Calcium Citrate, D3, and biotin.
    It will end soon, but I remember basically sleeping that whole first week!
    First week or two were tough from an energy perspective. Had to nap, and sometimes 2x a day. It slowly improved to the point where I now have more energy than I've experienced in the last 20 - 15 years. Go slow, but get up and be active. It'll improve. Your body is still healing from the surgery, so it uses a lot of your energy for that.
    It will get better after a few weeks. And as you lose you will be amazed at how much more energy you will find. I have to admit though I do get tired by 10pm. Like I just konk out. I used to be more of a night person.

But now I am a healthy active person so that is a small price to pay lol.

Oh and be dillegent about taking vitamins and getting as much protein as you can!

Wishing you great success ��
    Start with the vitamin patches, (Patchmd) and as time goes by and you are able to introduce other foods back into your diet, you will feel much better.