Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Martini

60 days and counting

Rate this Entry
So as of today I just realized I have 60 days to the T for my procedure.I'm very excited as well as scared shitless. I have been absorbing everything that I can as far as things to do, things to expect and things that just come however whatever. I think that I'm just anxious and ready for it to come you know my day to come and get here and be over with is this a normal feeling? how do or how did you react knowing that you only had 60 days left? two months that's all....

Submit "60 days and counting" to Digg Submit "60 days and counting" to del.icio.us Submit "60 days and counting" to StumbleUpon Submit "60 days and counting" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Martini, I think what your feeling is totally normal. Sounds like your prepared and ready. Hang in there and maybe start a hobby or start an exercise routine if your not already. Try to distract yourself to help the time go. Luckily for me was I made the decision to have the surgery I only had to wait 3 weeks But I did spend 1.5 mos researching the surgery and different doctors and hospitals available to me. I was a cash patient. Good luck with your journey
    thank you so much .
    I was so eager and ready to be on the other side of my surgery. I wanted my sleeve sooner rather than later. I wanted to start my journey to a healthier life. It is also normal to be scared.