Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Michele43

Freaking out

Rate this Entry
Well i found out today that i will be receivibg my sleeve surgery on august 29th. I need to start the liquid diet tomorrow but was not able to get to the office to buy the meal replacement shakes. She told me to get Premier protein meal replacement shakes. Does anyone know which stores might carry them?

Thanks michele

Submit "Freaking out" to Digg Submit "Freaking out" to del.icio.us Submit "Freaking out" to StumbleUpon Submit "Freaking out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your surgery date!!! I'm. It sure about every Walmart, but the one near me carries Premier Protein Shakes. Good luck with your pre-op diet and surgery!!
    Sam's Club, Costco, Meijer, Walmart. If you go to their website you can search for locations that are near you
    They are pretty easy to find. I see them at Walmart and my local grocery store. My NUT also said that the EAS Advant Edge were good for WLS patients. I found them easier on my tummy. Although the Premier was tasty, it would make me feel a bit queasy. I would advise buying individual so you can see how you like them before stocking up. Congrats on your surgery date!! Things are getting real!!
    Congratulations on the date and best wishes for a smooth recovery!

I still drink a Premier Protein chocolate shake every morning. Sometimes twice a day if I think I need some extra protein (after the gym).
    Because I KNOW I love the choc flavor, I buy them at Sam's Club (cases at a time), but like Christie said, try them first from WalMart. I bought banana cream at Walmart during pre-op, and wanted to hurl!
    I've found them at WalMart, Target, Sam's and my local grocery store. My daughter ordered some off Amazon.
    You already got a lot of good info on your question but I wanted to wish you the best of luck during your journey.Your about to go on an amazing ride. Your life is going to change in some amazing ways.
    Got mine at Costco, but it sounds like they are all over.
    Congrats and good luck on your surgery!