Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

Boot camp day 3

Rate this Entry
Day 3 done! Now I have the weekend off before I start again. I think I need to clarify some points about me and crossfit boot camp. My exercises are scaled or modified due to my age and ability. Push-ups for me are done with my knees on the ground. Burpees are done against the wall and sit ups are done with a ball behind my back. Now with all that said I can say this: I did 3 sit ups without the ball today!! My goal was to be able to do 1 sit up before the end of a month. I did 3 in a week. I'm proud!!
Today's workout was: 20 straight leg sit ups ( did 17 with the ball and 3 with out) 20 handrelease push-ups, 20 kettle ball lifts, 20 lunges (10 each side), run 400 meters or row 400 meters. I chose rowing. I did 3 rounds of all of this in 50 minutes 52 seconds.
I'm getting stronger, I can feel it if I can't see it. Not as sore as I was in the beginning. Everyone who told me that it gets better, Thank you!! You were so right. I'm not say I'm not sore, I'm just not so sore that I can't move. Anyway that's the run down for today. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! Keep on keeping on!!

Submit "Boot camp day 3" to Digg Submit "Boot camp day 3" to del.icio.us Submit "Boot camp day 3" to StumbleUpon Submit "Boot camp day 3" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

congrats!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerGuy
    congrats!!
    Thank you!
    Doesn't how you do the exercises, you're doing them! So impressive! Enjoy your "break"
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Doesn't how you do the exercises, you're doing them! So impressive! Enjoy your "break"
    I'm giving it all I got that's for sure lol
    Yay!! I am so happy to hear that. You are going to love the changes in your body from cross fit!! Keep it up. Before you know it you will be doing more and more. Keep us posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Yay!! I am so happy to hear that. You are going to love the changes in your body from cross fit!! Keep it up. Before you know it you will be doing more and more. Keep us posted.
    I'm already loving it. My husband had me make a muscle for him and he goes "hmm I can see some definition happening there." I'm really lucky that he's always so supportive of whatever I try to do. I can see why this crossfit would be addicting now. If you keep at it your results start pretty quick and that is always a plus.