Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JLPSch

Baby Steps Forward

Rate this Entry
I've been MIA as we just moved for our second time in a year. I'm still unpacking, but I'm feeling more settled. I finally had a chance to run and write today! This fourth year of my journey is tough, but I'm taking baby steps to take control again. You can read about it on my blog at:

https://downthescale.com/2017/08/16/baby-steps-forward/

Best wishes!
Jen

Submit "Baby Steps Forward" to Digg Submit "Baby Steps Forward" to del.icio.us Submit "Baby Steps Forward" to StumbleUpon Submit "Baby Steps Forward" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Love your Blog site!!!!! Glad you and your son were able to get in a run!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    Love your Blog site!!!!! Glad you and your son were able to get in a run!!!!

Thank you so much! It felt really good to run!
    Welcome back Jen!! As always, beautiful blog! I know you will get it all back together. You have so much going on and it can be overwhelming. The baby steps is your best bet. Wishing you much joy and continued success!! Hugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Welcome back Jen!! As always, beautiful blog! I know you will get it all back together. You have so much going on and it can be overwhelming. The baby steps is your best bet. Wishing you much joy and continued success!! Hugs!

Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words and encouragement! It really helps.
    I love your blog as well. Glad you could get back to running!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv49ers19
    I love your blog as well. Glad you could get back to running!

Thanks so much!