Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JanetS1956

60 and kicking butt.

Rate this Entry
I am one week post-op tomorrow. I am doing way better then expected.....I think this is going to add years to my life. I even enjoy the walking!

Submit "60 and kicking butt." to Digg Submit "60 and kicking butt." to del.icio.us Submit "60 and kicking butt." to StumbleUpon Submit "60 and kicking butt." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It will add years to your life. At least, that was my hope going into this. If I hadn't had the surgery, and kept on at the weight I was, not to mention being a sloth, I'm sure I'd be keeling over sooner than later. Now I have more energy and am MUCH lighter. It's been a whirlwind since doing this 6 months ago.
    It will add years to your life. At least, that was my hope going into this. (I'll be 60 in November.) If I hadn't had the surgery, and kept on at the weight I was, not to mention being a sloth, I'm sure I'd be keeling over sooner than later. Now I have more energy and am MUCH lighter. It's been a whirlwind since doing this 6 months ago.
    Congrats Janet! Glad to hear you are doing so well just one week post op. It is only going to get better and better!!
    I had surgery almost 4 years ago. I'm 60 now and look way younger than I did when I was fat. Keep up the great work!
    Yay Janet!!!! Here's to you changing your life for the better!!!! Life is good when you get the weight off and start LIVING again!!! xoxoxo
    Congrats!! Keep it up and you'll be walking past everyone else!!