Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

New Pics-Running Woman-Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Rate this Entry
Oh my God. It is so hot now. I love running outdoors but have taken my running inside since mid week due to the triple digit numbers and high humidity. Also due to the fact that I run in the afternoons after work so it is naturally hotter. But weekends I do run first thing in the morning outdoors since I do not want to have to drive to my work gym. (An awesome perk of my employer is 3 free full gyms at work with all the amenities included. I absolutely love that!!) This morning I got a later start and started running at 730 am. The sun was full force and hotter than I wanted it to be but I powered through all 6 miles. Still better than afternoon running.
I have taken some new progress pictures. I am down to 113. I had to change my bra since the old "progress" bra was WAY too big. The undies may need to go next since they are baggy in the butt now. Hahaha.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aug 13 front.png 
Views:	190 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	26962

Name:	Aug 13 back.png 
Views:	174 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	26963

Name:	Aug 13 left.png 
Views:	177 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	26964
Happy Sunday Funday everyone!!

Submit "New Pics-Running Woman-Hot, Hot, Hot!!" to Digg Submit "New Pics-Running Woman-Hot, Hot, Hot!!" to del.icio.us Submit "New Pics-Running Woman-Hot, Hot, Hot!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Pics-Running Woman-Hot, Hot, Hot!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Lookin' good, Christine.

Isn't running so damned addictive?
    Congrats! You look awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by RehabNurse
    Lookin' good, Christine.

Isn't running so damned addictive?
    Now I got the vitamin D deficiency under control I am so glad to be back to running. Love it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon74
    Congrats! You look awesome!
    Thank you!!
    Hey skinny girl! You look amazing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Hey skinny girl! You look amazing!!
    Thanks Lori! Need to do some squats for my booty skin. LOL.
    Wowwwwwww!!! you look AMAZING!!!!! ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by elle77
    Wowwwwwww!!! you look AMAZING!!!!! ♥

Thanks Elle! I feel pretty damn good. Most of my "hangy" skin is tightening up. Especially on my arms and tummy. My thighs are still a work in progress.
    Wow! Congrats on the weight loss! You look great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell1246
    Wow! Congrats on the weight loss! You look great!!
    Thank you. I feel like a million bucks. So thankful for having gone through this journey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Thanks Elle! I feel pretty damn good. Most of my "hangy" skin is tightening up. Especially on my arms and tummy. My thighs are still a work in progress.
    hi christy, i am enjoying ready your posts. you have had an amazing journey. i am just starting mine. saggy skin is an issue i know i will have to confront head on. i did buy some weights and hope to get into the routine of daily exercising ..right now it's still hit or miss!!! i am 66 and looking for a more moderate way to get that exercise routine down.think i am getting ahead of myself in this process...gotta follow dr's orders and be positive. thanks again for your posts. marion
    Quote Originally Posted by marion red
    hi christy, i am enjoying ready your posts. you have had an amazing journey. i am just starting mine. saggy skin is an issue i know i will have to confront head on. i did buy some weights and hope to get into the routine of daily exercising ..right now it's still hit or miss!!! i am 66 and looking for a more moderate way to get that exercise routine down.think i am getting ahead of myself in this process...gotta follow dr's orders and be positive. thanks again for your posts. marion
    You got this Marion!! Just remember there is only so much you can do and embrace it. Hydration inside and out (drink water and use lotion), weights, exercise, collagen supplements, and good nutrition. Now age, genetics, speed of weight loss, amount of weight lost will all play into it as well. We can only try our best to do what we can and wish for the best. I also think that over time it bounces back a bit with continuing the habits we can control.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!!! You do look HAWT!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!!! You do look HAWT!!!!
    Thank you!! I feel amazing!! I sometimes can't stop looking at myself. LOL.
    You look amazing!!! Such an inspiration!

Gege