Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kell

The final stretch...

Rate this Entry
Surgery is in 5 days. I had my pre-surgical testing and was medically cleared by doctor. Tick, tock, tick, tock. In laws are flying in on Monday to help care for my littles while I recover. I have dropped 14 pounds on pre-op diet and I am so excited about post op. Only 84 more pounds to goal!!!

Did you lose as fast post op as on the pre-op diet? I am only taking in about 800 calories a day these last few weeks so I am assuming the weight loss will be similar.

My husband is taking me to Barcelona in March for my 40th birthday and I cannot wait to pack a suitcase with close I feel comfortable in. Haha, I have no idea what it is like to pack as a skinny girl. I can't wait to find out.

Submit "The final stretch..." to Digg Submit "The final stretch..." to del.icio.us Submit "The final stretch..." to StumbleUpon Submit "The final stretch..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

These next 5 days will fly by and soon you will be waking up in the hospital with a new sleeve! Try not to get too tired between now and then as you will need all your strength to recover. It sounds like you have a good support system with your family and that will be a great help in the future. And what a motivation an upcoming trip to Spain will be!
    You will continue to lose at a pretty fast pace for the first few months and then it will slow some. I have lost 73 lbs post op (20 pre op but I was under 7 months supervision with my surgeon's office for an insurance requirement). I am almost 9 1/2 months post op and am 6 lbs under my goal weight. (But still in what is considered a healthy BMI range for my 4'11" height.) I am sure you will lose those 84 lbs before you know it. Just remember the first week is the hardest but it does get better.