Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

taranicholle42

Two Week Post-Op Update

Rate this Entry
Things are going great. I'm down 17 pounds! It still takes me a long time to get food in, but it's happening. My typical day is water, then a shake, more water, cream of chicken soup, water, hot chocolate, more water and a popsicle, a shake for dinner and more water until I go to sleep. I didn't list times because that has not been consistent with my work schedule, but I am getting it all in throughout the day.

The only thing I am struggling with is acid reflux. I've tried the milk of magnesium as my papers recommend, but it's not doing the trick. Any suggestions?

Submit "Two Week Post-Op Update" to Digg Submit "Two Week Post-Op Update" to del.icio.us Submit "Two Week Post-Op Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "Two Week Post-Op Update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

well you should try the gas x strips. i have ordered mines on line but i went to target yesterday and they had them back on the shelves. those work great for me when nothing else works
    Congrats on your weight loss. As for heartburn, I took Prilosec and tums. My heartburn lasted a few months.
    I couldn't survive without my prevacid. I take one in the am and one before bed. It's PPI so it's takes 2-3 days to work.