Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kell

Day 2 pre-op liquid

Rate this Entry
Tell me it gets easier... I have a headache from the lack of caffeine and hunger. Only ten more days to go.

Submit "Day 2 pre-op liquid" to Digg Submit "Day 2 pre-op liquid" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 2 pre-op liquid" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 2 pre-op liquid" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It does get easier. If you are feeling hungry try broth. That helped me think I was eating. Also sugar free popsicles. It does get easier.
    The low fat cream of chicken soup helped me a lot. I also put some fat free retried beans and chicken broth in a blender and made "soup". That was actually really good during the liquid phase. It does get easier. I promise.
    one of my most important suggestions is to ween yourself off caffeine BEFORE starting the pre op diet.
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerGuy
    one of my most important suggestions is to ween yourself off caffeine BEFORE starting the pre op diet.

Haha - too late for that. I don't want to give up caffeine at all. My surgeon is ok with one cup of coffee a day post op wish I understood why I can't have it preop.

Thank you though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Princess
    The low fat cream of chicken soup helped me a lot. I also put some fat free retried beans and chicken broth in a blender and made "soup". That was actually really good during the liquid phase. It does get easier. I promise.

I wish I could have soup... my pre-op diet is 4 protein shakes a day and clear liquids only. It has gotten better though. I am on day 10 and I think my stomach shrunk or at least my appetite has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    It does get easier. If you are feeling hungry try broth. That helped me think I was eating. Also sugar free popsicles. It does get easier.

Thank you for the suggestion. I am now on day 10 and you are right I am not feeling tortured anymore. I can't believe I made it without cheating!! 5 days until surgery.