Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

Hiya

Rate this Entry
Hi guys!! Long time no see!! I hit my 1 year mark on July 20 of this year. I didn't reach my goal of 135 but I'm happy where I'm at. I'm currently 150 and wear a size 9 and some 8's. Just this morning I signed up for a crossfit boot camp that starts august 14. As I was watching some of the things they were doing I almost backed out! Lol! I thought how can someone knocking on the door of 50 pretty hard keep up!?! But then I saw this gentleman who was giving it his all (granted much younger) and about 100 pounds overweight. I said self, if he can do it so can you!! So that's me in a nutshell at the moment. I'm so glad I did this. Wish I had done it years ago!! Keep on keeping on!! Love and miss you guys!!

Submit "Hiya" to Digg Submit "Hiya" to del.icio.us Submit "Hiya" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hiya" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! You are doing great!
    That's great Donna! You're going to love crossfit!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Congratulations! You are doing great!
    Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    That's great Donna! You're going to love crossfit!
    I hope so!! Got to say I'm very intimidated by what I saw today lol.
    Congratulations, Donna. A year passes by so quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by RehabNurse
    Congratulations, Donna. A year passes by so quickly.
    Yes ma'am it most certainly does!! And thank you!! You have most certainly been a big inspiration. Your posts helped me through a lot of trouble spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Rudewick
    I hope so!! Got to say I'm very intimidated by what I saw today lol.
    Will it be hard at first? Sure. But each time you will get stronger and it will get easier. And crossfit makes you sooooo toned!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Will it be hard at first? Sure. But each time you will get stronger and it will get easier. And crossfit makes you sooooo toned!!
    That's my goal!! To get stronger and toned. 77 pounds gone leaves a lot of sagging lol. I had considered surgery but nah. I recently had a benign tumor removed from my parotid gland and I didn't bounce back as quickly as I thought I would. I figure it's because I had 2 surgeries in less than a year. That's another reason I haven't been on in awhile. But that's another story for another time. Thanks again. Keep your smile on!! 😁
    Sometimes the NSVs are just as important as weight loss. You probably would not have considered taking this class before the 77 pounds...Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamma
    Sometimes the NSVs are just as important as weight loss. You probably would not have considered taking this class before the 77 pounds...Congratulations!
    There is abosolutely no way I would have attempted it at 227lbs!! I was having so many problems with my back and hips do to the excess weight that I would have been unable to.
    Donna! Howdy, good to hear from you. So impressed that you're doing Crossfit. And seeing that guy gave you some very understandable inspiration. We've all come such a long way. Three years out, I can say there's so much more journey to come -- all good: Fitness, learning how to maintain, trying new things, learning to focus on things other than our weight, etc. Life is so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Donna! Howdy, good to hear from you. So impressed that you're doing Crossfit. And seeing that guy gave you some very understandable inspiration. We've all come such a long way. Three years out, I can say there's so much more journey to come -- all good: Fitness, learning how to maintain, trying new things, learning to focus on things other than our weight, etc. Life is so good.
    Thank you Ann!! Yes this has definitely been a learning experience. I've learned to love life being the main thing. I will keep everyone posted on my trials and tribulations of crossfit. It's sure to be a humdinger lol.
    Love how brave you are! Sounds like fun.