Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

New Progress Pic-Family Pictures-Collagen

Rate this Entry
So we had family pictures on Saturday morning since all my kiddos are here. (My son is going back to Missouri to return for college.) It was an outdoor photoshoot and it went so well. I had to hurry up and pic some outfits to coordinate all 6 of us and was pleased with the selection I found in the colors I wanted at Kohls. I went with a burgundy, navy, and white theme. The photographer kept complimenting on my color scheme choice and was very pleased at the way I broke up the colors but still had them all coordinating. She took a ton of pictures in different poses. Family, couple, all kids together, and each kid separately. She said it would be a 7-10 days before we get the email link to order our pictures. I am really looking forward to them. I used to hate to have to find something to wear. Now at such a small size it was actually fun. I actually kept finding stuff was too big. Now that is a change.
Took some progress pictures today. First time since June 11th. Didn't think I would see much progress but I did. I only lost 5 lbs since then. But I did also see inches lost on my measurements. I created a new picture from my 3 days post op to today.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	progress.png 
Views:	150 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	26934
I started to use the collagen that I bought. I was worried I wouldn't like it and it wouldn't mix well. Luckily, it mixes easy and I can't taste it. I have only put it in coffee, though. I am scared to try it in a cold liquid even though the one I bought claims that it will mix in cold liquids. Now we shall wait a few months and see if it works or not. Fingers crossed. Only place I really have issues with the skin is my inner thighs and butt.
Hope you all had a great week and are ready for the work week!

Submit "New Progress Pic-Family Pictures-Collagen" to Digg Submit "New Progress Pic-Family Pictures-Collagen" to del.icio.us Submit "New Progress Pic-Family Pictures-Collagen" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Progress Pic-Family Pictures-Collagen" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow those photos!!! amazing!!

I had a bad start for the week but that's for an other post...plane is today! yeah!
    Beautiful. Keep us posted on the collagen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Wow those photos!!! amazing!!

I had a bad start for the week but that's for an other post...plane is today! yeah!
    Thanks Sandra! I have bad weeks or at least bad food days sometimes too. Too many carbs, not enough fluids, not enough protein....you name it. But every day I try my best and when I stumble I just pick myself up and get back on track. Big hugs to you that your week will get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJoy53
    Beautiful. Keep us posted on the collagen.
    Thank you! I am excited to see what the results are with the collagen. I know that after seeing Dr. A's video about hydrating the skin to help with lose skin it made a big difference. So I do lotion up with a good cream twice a day (morning and night) and drink as much fluids as I can. It totally does work. The collagen hopefully will as well.
    You look amazing! You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!!
    WOW Christie!!!! You look great VERY inspiring xoxoxoxoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv49ers19
    You look amazing! You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!!
    Thank you so much. I am so thankful for this surgery and for all my wonderful fellow sleevers on here. This journey would've been so much harder without this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    WOW Christie!!!! You look great VERY inspiring xoxoxoxoxo
    Thanks Gigi!! Can't wait to see your after pics too!! Best feeling ever. You're going to be so glad you took that before picture when you see the difference. Xoxo back at ya!!