Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MTMiller

Hunger is under control!

Rate this Entry
I am so thankful I found this website! I have gotten so much helpful information and support! I am no longer hungry! It is a mental battle for sure. Yesterday I stayed on my pre-op diet all day. 5 o'clock is my trouble time. Home from work and I just want to dive right in to mindless munching. Yesterday I fixed some Unjury chicken soup and it was Amazing! I have discovered that I prefer a warm savory mug of "soup" for a meal replacement rather than the sweet shakes. I actually feel like I had a meal and not some "drink". Does that make sense? I hope this will help someone. I can't recommend Unjury products high enough and I am NOT affiliated with them at all. I really believe that I can do this pre-op diet now. Thank you to everyone who replied to my previous blog posts. My surgery is a week from tomorrow!
Mary

Submit "Hunger is under control!" to Digg Submit "Hunger is under control!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hunger is under control!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hunger is under control!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A week from tomorrow! YAY!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a wonderful experience like I did. (hugs)
    Way to go Mary!!! The pre op is not easy for sure. It does get a lot easier once you are sleeved!!
    I think you will do wonderfully after your surgery since you are already getting in tune with your body and figuring out what satisfies you. Way to go!
    I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. Good luck with your surgery.
    Hope you are still doing well on the pre op. Stay strong my friend....you are almost there!!