Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MTMiller

I'm doing much better!

Rate this Entry
Thanks to those who responded to my last post. I did great on my pre-op diet yesterday! I have the right mindset now! It makes better sense to me now. I stayed busy yesterday and out of the kitchen. I told my family they have to be responsible for getting their own dinners. (They are adults) I advocated for myself and explained that I needed to concentrate on my needs right now. It felt good. I am a caretaker. Now I am committed to taking care of me! It's just shakes, lean meat, and green veggies from here on out! {{{hugs}}}
Mary

Submit "I'm doing much better!" to Digg Submit "I'm doing much better!" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm doing much better!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm doing much better!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep up the good work, Mary. 90 percent of this game is psychological. If your head is in the right place, mostly everything else will fall into place.
    RehabNurse is CORRECT!(90 percent of this game is psychological. If your head is in the right place, mostly everything else will fall into place.)

When my stomach starts it's ritual at bedtime and I feel I need to eat, I remind myself I ate my dinner, I am NOT starving, and will survive the night. So much mental is at play with this.
    Well done Mary! You got this!
    Yes Mary!!! You got this!! Remember that after taking care of everyone else it is your time to take care of YOU!!! Best of luck!