Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FantaSleeve

2nd stall done!

Rate this Entry
First "blog" post on this thing! Yeah!!

I was super discouraged for the past two weeks. I've been walking and working out every day and my weight never changed. I'm now 6.5 weeks out and had hit my 2nd stall already. The first was only 3-4 days. This last one was almost two weeks!!!! I started eating more protein and adding 15 minutes to my morning walk and have dropped 5 lbs in 3 days! Yep! I guess I just needed a little more food and exercise to start up again! So excited!

Submit "2nd stall done!" to Digg Submit "2nd stall done!" to del.icio.us Submit "2nd stall done!" to StumbleUpon Submit "2nd stall done!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats keep up your H2o
    Every time I had stalled, I needed to up my protein/calorie intake. Some times it is a really conscientious effort to eat more and while at times it seems counterintuitive but it is just what we need.
    I'm with Christie, every time I stall I tweak my calories and protein intake. My nutritionist also recommended toying with my carb intake (she wants me between 50 and 100 grams per day which I hate doing but I keep up with it).