Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Princess1984

No Weight Loss

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Princess1984 View Post
Hi,

Thanks so much for your reply my daily food blog is a cup of decaf tea in the morning followed by an apple or a pear mid morning, soup for lunch with half a slice of bread some choppedal vegetables normally carrots and peppers with either low fat home made dip out of herbs and spices and low fat natural yoghurt and for dinner a small amount of chicken or beef with a vegetable either a normal salad or oven cooked vegetables max 1 tbs of olive oil between both myself and my husband. Then nothing else I only drink water all day I never have liked fizzy drinks at all. Your thoughts or help would really be appreciated. Thanks,

Submit "No Weight Loss" to Digg Submit "No Weight Loss" to del.icio.us Submit "No Weight Loss" to StumbleUpon Submit "No Weight Loss" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

When was your surgery?
    Maybe you should lower the carbs a little. With fruit, bread and veggies and dip and yogurt..they all have carbs in them count those for a while and see if it helps.. I have noticed when I have carbs even if they are from fruit they really hinder my weight loss. Vegetables do not seem to hurt my progress like fruit and bread products.

Good luck it will happen. When was your surgery?
    Up the protein intake, less of the fruits and veggies...lots and lots of water.. add lemon or cucumber, or protein powder for any taste preferences!!
    Try eating more meals - I know it's strange but I eat 6 small "meals" maybe not full meals but when I went back to eating a little something - even a slice of Prosciutto / cheese rolls and a few crackers that helped me lose the few pounds I had put back on over 5 years. Plus tea for breakfast isn't helping any sorry. Make some scrambled eggs or an omelette with a little salsa maybe - that's the protein and it's fuel.