Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vanessa7

4 months post op

Rate this Entry
I'm very happy with my weight loss but struggling with my hair loss. It's like a double edge sword.This year has been quite a challenge from so many life changes which has effected my journey: 1. My living situation keeps me from not eating the most nutritional clean foods I should be eating. Protein and veggies. 2. More water!! 3. Stress, stress and more stress. 4. Need to incorporate more exercise which should help with the stress.

Month 3 was very trying time for me and now I'm trying to get things figured out. Not to loss more weight because that will happen anyways but to be and stay healthy. It makes a huge difference when eating clean. I don't eat horrible but eating processed food even though it's supposed to be "healthy" still makes a difference. I notice eating carbs releases my food demons so I have to be careful. I also don't drink as much water as I should. Before surgery I could drink up to 100 oz a day but now I am lucky to get in 40 oz and that's on a good day. I get tired of drinking water but it's necessary for your body to function properly. And of course exercise... I'm struggling with this because of my living situation also. It's complicated but I'm hoping things will be better soon. Note to self: get myself together and work on my list.

Submit "4 months post op" to Digg Submit "4 months post op" to del.icio.us Submit "4 months post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 months post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey Vanessa. Hope you can figure out a better way of eating that helps both with your weight loss and also to get your body the nutrients it needs. Good nutrition will also help with the hair loss. Are you taking any supplements to help with the hair loss? Good luck to you.
    Hey Christie! Definitely and yes. 10000 biotin and visicial along with my regular vitamins. Think I'm going to add fish oil with omega. Thank you! Hope all is well on your end.
    Have you thought about MiO Elextrolyte drops to flavor your water. I like the grape and it helps change things up for water. I've also been cutting up watermelon and putting into Quart jars with water so that I have a variety. I struggle with water too, so thought I'd share. I hope things get better soon for you, and the hair loss stops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa7
    Hey Christie! Definitely and yes. 10000 biotin and visicial along with my regular vitamins. Think I'm going to add fish oil with omega. Thank you! Hope all is well on your end.
    I'm great, thanks. The hair loss will ease up with time as long as you're getting good nutrients. Try not to stress too much. It'll grow in. Good luck.