Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

GigiUSA

T Minus "1" Day!!!!! ...I can't believe it

Rate this Entry
I'm posting my pre-op blog sitting in the San Francisco airport waiting to fly into San Diego. What a crazy ride so far. Funny... I'm telling my husband about this amazing site and my T minus countdown to surgery and I got a little teary! He's much more reserved and not the "out there" personality that I am... but we both shared a laugh. He gets it that this site and all you wonderful people in the site have been such an amazing support system. Anyway....

My liquid diet has gone really well ( minus that hangry thing!!!! Hahaha) I found a protein shake here at the airport when we arrived and some Bai water YUM!!! I had some juice and water on the 1st flight but I'm afraid to drink too much while still in route.

This has been a great experience and I am going to embrace my new sleeve by put good stuff in to it and exercise my transforming body. I am so appreciative of this opportunity I've been given, I never want to take it for granted. This new life is mine for the taking and I plan to ROCK IT!!!!

T Minus ONE Day!!!! Over and out (BIG Hugs!!!)

Submit "T Minus "1" Day!!!!! ...I can't believe it" to Digg Submit "T Minus "1" Day!!!!! ...I can't believe it" to del.icio.us Submit "T Minus "1" Day!!!!! ...I can't believe it" to StumbleUpon Submit "T Minus "1" Day!!!!! ...I can't believe it" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It is a most unique experience. Don't be afraid when things don't look the same as they are here in the US. They do know what they are doing! Wishing you the most successful outcome. Remember to walk as soon and as much as you can after surgery. The gas can be one of the worst parts. Keep us posted.
    Breath!

You got this!

Safe and happy travels!

✨ Can't wait to welcome you to the Sleeved Life side! ✨
    Gigi!!! It is finally here. You will be exactly 8 months behind me! I am super stoked to see your transformation. I know you are going to rock this!
    Your "Independence Day"!
    Safe travels!! I can't wait to hear all about your experience!!
    So happy for you! The long wait is over and it dawns on me that as I write this, you are most likely already in surgery, or even in recovery. Don't ever hold back those tears--they are well deserved. We have all traveled our own long, emotional journey to get to this point in our lives where we finally decide to take back control of our health and our bodies. I know that with your positive attitude that YOU HAVE GOT THIS GIRL! Now rock on . . .
    It's your Independance Day, your new lease on life. Best of luck on your surgery and recovery, keep that positive attitude. Rootin for ya.
    Best wishes and congratulations! Can't wait to follow your next few weeks so I know more of what to expect.
    I'm so excited for you!!! It's going to be an amazing journey. If you have any questions or concerns we're all here to help!