Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beachgirl22851

My life now...

Rate this Entry
Wow! I didn't realize how long it has been since I checked in! So much has happened!
I am the proud momma of a beautiful, healthy baby girl who is nearing 6 months old!
I got back to my prepregnancy weight in about a month, but with the changes in my body, I would love to lose about another 10 pounds but am content where I am when I remember where I was at the beginning of my journey.
I lost my job of almost 12 years when my daughter was just 3 weeks old due to having used my FMLA time during the pregnancy due to complications. Which also meant we lost all of our insurance. It was hard to say the least, but am grateful that it allowed me to be home with my daughter for the first 4 months of her life.
Having the sleeve surgery was the absolute best decision for me as there is not a doubt in my mind that my daughter would not be here otherwise.
When I am asked if I have amy regrets with having the surgery, I answer honestly- yes. I regret not having done it sooner.

Submit "My life now..." to Digg Submit "My life now..." to del.icio.us Submit "My life now..." to StumbleUpon Submit "My life now..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

CONGRATS Beachgirl You look fantastic and have to be over the top excited to have your sweet baby girl in your life!!! Things just have a way of working out, don't they? Welcome back and here's to continued success!! (Hugs)
    Congrats you look great
    Congrats on your baby girl and being able to bounce back to pre pregnancy weight just a month later. That is so wonderful! Sorry you lost your job but looks like your outlook on life is amazing!!
    congrats on the baby girl, such a blessing.