Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Interview-119-Italy-Going to Rock a Dress

Rate this Entry
So today has been a great day!! I just found out I will be getting interviewed for a promotion at work. And the interview is TOMORROW!!!! I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I really hope I am able to get the job as I had just been promoted in July of last year. It is a really competitive company I work for so whenever positions open up they have to weed out the applicants (internal applicants) to see who will get interviewed and then they interview quite a few for the limited positions. I was lucky enough to get promoted at my one year mark last year. It is a rarity. Wondering if the lightening can strike twice. So everyone say a little prayer for me that I have a wonderful interview tomorrow and that I get that promotion. I won't know anything for a while but that is fine because I will have my vacation in Italy to take my mind off of it!
Yes....Italy....we are down to single digits people. This is not a drill. In 9 days I am flying to my homeland! Going to my dad's wedding. Visit with my family. Enjoy the beauty of it all. And take my husband back to where it all started 27 years ago when we were high school sweethearts. While we had went our separate ways, we did reconnect romantically in 2012 and married in 2015. We had remained friends all these years as we had only broken up due to distance when he moved back to the states. So this is kind of magical for us to go back to where it all started together!
And today was another pound down the drain....bye bye!! Squealing with delight right now.
Anyways, going to start doing some prep for my interview tomorrow! Already picked out a dress that looks fabulous and am eager to strut my stuff. The new found body confidence I have is just going to add to my interview experience! Talk to you soon sleevers!

Submit "Interview-119-Italy-Going to Rock a Dress" to Digg Submit "Interview-119-Italy-Going to Rock a Dress" to del.icio.us Submit "Interview-119-Italy-Going to Rock a Dress" to StumbleUpon Submit "Interview-119-Italy-Going to Rock a Dress" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You know what I wish for you? That you had more capacity to experience true joy and enthusiasm for life.

LOL!

Seriously, grab all those brass rings and go around again and again. Have a great trip and ace that interview.
    Seriously! I don't know anyone more deserving of promotion, and love, and looking and feeling fabulous!

Take in! Embrace it! Send it back to the universe with gratitude! It will return seven fold my mom always says.

Congratulations on all fronts!

Ps...

Oh... since I have met you and your boo, you two make a beautiful couple! Xoxoxo
    Updated 06-27-2017 at 07:29 PM by Shirl (Ps...)
    Best of luck for tomorrow! I'll cross my fingers for you!! and yes...lightening can strike twice...
    we'll need a photo of that lucky dress!!
    Congratulations in advance! I know you will rock that interview and look fabulous with your new confidence. Have a wonderful trip with your "new" husband--I've got an "old" one as we just celebrated our 40th anniversary, haha!
    Very Exciting! Go get girl.
    Christie, congratulations and good luck on your interview. You just go in there and knock their socks off! Enjoy your vacation and hopefully you come home to good news about your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    You know what I wish for you? That you had more capacity to experience true joy and enthusiasm for life.

LOL!

Seriously, grab all those brass rings and go around again and again. Have a great trip and ace that interview.

Thanks Ann!! LOL. I am living the dream! How can I not be so enthusiastic?! I think the interview went really well so I can breathe now and look forward to my vacation. What happens will happen so I'm going to just hope for the best. I know I did a great job and hopefully it will be enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    Seriously! I don't know anyone more deserving of promotion, and love, and looking and feeling fabulous!

Take in! Embrace it! Send it back to the universe with gratitude! It will return seven fold my mom always says.

Congratulations on all fronts!

Ps...

Oh... since I have met you and your boo, you two make a beautiful couple! Xoxoxo

Hoping it all went as well as I think it did! So now we play the waiting game.
    And thank you...I'm pretty damn fond of that man of mine! Can't wait until you come back this way and we can meet up with your boo, too! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Best of luck for tomorrow! I'll cross my fingers for you!! and yes...lightening can strike twice...
    we'll need a photo of that lucky dress!!
    Fingers crossed that it does! Dang it, should have taken a picture in the dress. I felt pretty damn sassy in it! I was strutting my stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamma
    Congratulations in advance! I know you will rock that interview and look fabulous with your new confidence. Have a wonderful trip with your "new" husband--I've got an "old" one as we just celebrated our 40th anniversary, haha!

Hahaha. Mine is an old flame but new hubby! Happy 40th to you! Hope you celebrated in style! I feel like the interview went well but only time will tell. I did my best, I nailed it, and hopefully it was enough to beat out the others who are all highly qualified as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon45
    Very Exciting! Go get girl.
    I hope it went as well as I feel it did. I think the odds are decent as there are 5 positions opened. So fingers crossed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda51
    Christie, congratulations and good luck on your interview. You just go in there and knock their socks off! Enjoy your vacation and hopefully you come home to good news about your job.
    I went in and had my A game going! Hopefully it was enough! I am going to try to coast into vacation and let the wonderful distraction of being at home make the wait pass rather painlessly.
    Wish you all the best!!! Have a wonderful vacation!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslieann
    Wish you all the best!!! Have a wonderful vacation!!!
    Thank you LeslieAnn!
    This is sooooooo cool!! So excited for you!!! Wishing you the best trip ever!!!!!
    Hope everything went well with the interview!!!
    Happy vacation. All the best. Your enthusiasm is so uplifting.