Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leminal

holding around 170ish..

Rate this Entry
down a few, up a few... usually between 167 and 172 (clothes, time of month, etc)

finally, this site, allowed me to upload pics. they were the most recent side by sides I had .. I need to take more but I honestly forget .. ugh lol

I realized recently I am an emotional eater. Doesn't matter if I am happy or sad or bored.. usually more so stressed, sad or bored.

alcohol is still a tricky thing to figure out. sometimes it really hits me, sometimes not.

still no sip of soda!!! I stick to my iced latte's (skinny) , tea or water.. ok with summer here.. I have had a couple of icee's

the skin drives me crazy. I am constantly holding it, moving, etc in the mirror to see what I would look like with it gone. I really hope to have some plastic surgeries to look and feel better at some point.

hope yall are doing great!!!

Submit "holding around 170ish.." to Digg Submit "holding around 170ish.." to del.icio.us Submit "holding around 170ish.." to StumbleUpon Submit "holding around 170ish.." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Your face did change a lot in two years, it's amazing! but you lost a lot too indeed! congrats!

Alcohol is still a big no no for me, my stomach can't even handle a sip of wine...too bad but I was not a drinker anyway.

I'm considering plastic surgery, at first my tummy was the main issue because of my muscles separation and multiple injuries, but it got better with time so now I'm not sure I still want to take the risk. It's the most dangerous surgery in plastic, very long (around 4 h) and risks of infection are high. But at the same time the kangaroo pouch won't go away by itself....
    Wow! Amazing pics. You lost a lot of weight. You look wonderful. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Your face did change a lot in two years, it's amazing! but you lost a lot too indeed! congrats!

Alcohol is still a big no no for me, my stomach can't even handle a sip of wine...too bad but I was not a drinker anyway.

I'm considering plastic surgery, at first my tummy was the main issue because of my muscles separation and multiple injuries, but it got better with time so now I'm not sure I still want to take the risk. It's the most dangerous surgery in plastic, very long (around 4 h) and risks of infection are high. But at the same time the kangaroo pouch won't go away by itself....
    Sandra.. it's really odd when I see people I haven't seen in a long time and I forget I don't look exactly the same.. you can see them thinking about who I am. To me, I think I look pretty much the same.
    I want just about every surgery there is.. def arms and breast.. then the lower body lift.. I was thinking maybe with that some of the thighs might be pulled up and I "might" be able to live with that. The thought of doing all those are scary but I want to enjoy this new body!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Wow! Amazing pics. You lost a lot of weight. You look wonderful. Congrats!

thank you so very much!!!