Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

GigiUSA

T Minus "6" Days....... SO READY TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!

Rate this Entry

Work It...Make It...Do It ... Makes Us ...

Harder...Better...Faster...Stronger

....N-now th-that that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
'Cause I can't wait much longer!

Just checking in, down to less than a week! I am so ready and so excited. Everything is paid for... I'm packing tonight and getting everything in order for my trip to San Diego/Mexico. My line is drawn in the sand. This is about ME and what I want in my life. How I want to live my life. The people in my world are either with me or they will have to move on. It is the most amazing feeling ever to STAND UP and take the reins of your own life and move in the direction that your heart leads you. I hope you can feel my excitement and if you feel led.... send your positive energy to me this week as I prepare for 7/3.

I keep telling my husband that this "Independence Day" is going to be also marked by me as MY Independence Day from the weight that has been holding me down over the last few years. I am breaking away from all the self-imposed "obligations" I commit to that takes me off course. I am saying NO to others expectations and YES to my needs. I am strong in so many areas of my life.... and NOW I am strong for ME. I am sure there will be some hurt feelings when I have to say NO to people so that I can get my workout in after work and not help others. I will be setting firm parameters and guarding my time, energy, resources.... so that I have time in my life too. It is exciting and I am a little giddy about it. People will only push you as far as you let them. I work like a dog and then my "comfort" in the past has been food. Other people have needs and I've always been a giver. It is very convenient for the takers in my life but the communication of my independence will be the way I live my life and the way I say No. WOW!!!! It feels good..... F-R-E-E-D-O-M.... is a beautiful thing. I would gladly give up 75% my stomach to GAIN my life back!!!!!!!!!!

Work It...Make It...Do It ... Makes Us ...

Harder...Better...Faster...Stronger

T MINUS 6 DAYS - Over and Out!!!!!

....drop the mic (hahahahahahaha - Hugs!!!!)

Submit "T Minus "6" Days....... SO READY TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "T Minus "6" Days....... SO READY TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "T Minus "6" Days....... SO READY TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "T Minus "6" Days....... SO READY TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Best of Luck on your upcoming surgery. It will be a whole new way of life for you. Sending you positive vibes and well wishes for a great outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Best of Luck on your upcoming surgery. It will be a whole new way of life for you. Sending you positive vibes and well wishes for a great outcome.
    Thank you!!!!! Much appreciated (hugs)
    So excited for you Gigi! I know you are going to rock this surgery! Keep us posted and keep being so active on here! I love seeing your posts and positivity!! Big hugs!
    Sending you my best wishes for an easy surgery and a fast recovery! take care and keep us posted!
    Sounds like you are more than ready! I felt the exact same way, ready for a new lease on living!! You got this sweetie!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    So excited for you Gigi! I know you are going to rock this surgery! Keep us posted and keep being so active on here! I love seeing your posts and positivity!! Big hugs!
    THANK YOU Miss Christie (hugs) I appreciate your support and thinspiration!!! xo
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa888
    Sounds like you are more than ready! I felt the exact same way, ready for a new lease on living!! You got this sweetie!!
    Thank you Melissa!!!! (Big Hugs) I am SO READY!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Sending you my best wishes for an easy surgery and a fast recovery! take care and keep us posted!
    THANK YOU Sandra!!!! (hugs) I will definitely keep you posted on my progress!!! xo
    So excited for you and your new life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Princess
    So excited for you and your new life!
    Thank you Princess!!! My liquid diet is going really well. I am just getting closer and closer each day and CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! xo
    Best Wishes! Walk, walk, walk....I found raising an arm as I walked the halls in a waving motion helped me burp alot which helped alot with the gas. My nurse "Chewy", Jesus kept calling me a funny gal because of it but it really did help. Oh, and you may want to pack a wash cloth, they didn't have wash cloths to use. Much Success.
    Good luck Gigi!!! I am so excited for you. Walk alot, sip alot and keep a positive attitude.