Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sammih

It's Starting!!!

Rate this Entry
I am all set to have most of my tests done tomorrow!
I'm so excited to actually be moving in the direction now!
My next appt with the Nutritionist and the surgeon is on July 17th.
I feel like it is actually happening now and I couldn't be happier.
Fingers crossed that it gets approved. I know it's a while away from now but that's ok. As I mentioned in another post, the time is going to pass anyway.

Submit "It's Starting!!!" to Digg Submit "It's Starting!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "It's Starting!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's Starting!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck on all your tests and fingers crossed for approval!
    Thank you so much!
    You're right in thinking the time is going to pass anyway, haha, so you might as well be going through the process of getting approved. I can honestly say I went through the whole process thinking I would NOT get approved and had my Plan B all ready in case, but I was approved and it all went smoothly (though slowly). The waiting only makes it sweeter!
    All my tests done in the same day except EKG, which I will have my primary Dr do in a few weeks. I'm glad I decided to go back with my originally planned surgeon, at the medical facilities I am familiar with. It's a much smoother process so far. Not wanting to dwell on the negative, but the less stress and aggravation with this process the better.
    Congrats!!
    Crossing my fingers for you!!!! ....you are on your way I can't wait to follow your amazing transformation!!!! (hugs)