Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight....

Rate this Entry
https://youtu.be/LHEsE9yN2CY

I hope you are all up dancing because guess who hit her goal weight today??? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE!!! I feel like I have just won the freaking lottery. While I was completely satisfied with where I was...there is just something mental about hitting your goal weight. I was scared that 120 was too small. Too thin. Too low. I was probably never going to make it. Right? I mean, we have all been there. Set goals. Tried with all our might like the little engine that could only to never make it to the station. Or even worse yet, to hit that wonderful goal and then see our train back up and just make a mockery out of all the hard work we had put into it. Our blood, sweat, and tears....just like that violated by regain. Not anymore honey. I have really NO fear of regaining. I have a plan. A good plan. A solid plan. I weigh every day morning and night. I make conscious decisions about what I eat. Is it good for me? Does my body need it? Will it help or hinder my weight loss goals? Do I want to waste the limited room in my stomach on it?
I am still trying to tone up. But I am looking fabulous. I am feeling fabulous. And I have SUCCEEDED in hitting my goal. Will I lose any more weight? Honestly, I am not actively trying any more. As I told my husband my set point is 125. As long as my weight stays below that number I am content. If I pass it, I will put myself in gear to get back down to the 120 mark. I plan to stay accountable. I will still be here cheering on my friends in their victories, helping them in their time of need, being a cheerleader, a listener, a friend...I love this place and I love you all!
I want everyone out there to feel how I feel! This surgery saved me. I went from being so miserable and feeling so depressed when I looked at myself to checking myself out! I am not conceited...I am proud of how I far I have come. I love being me. I love that little bitty sleeve belly of mine. I look taller and younger. It was absolutely all worth it!!
I am attaching a bathroom selfie from work today. The day I hit goal!! The day I won my WLS lottery!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	selfie.png 
Views:	195 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	26833

Submit "Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight...." to Digg Submit "Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight...." to del.icio.us Submit "Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight...." to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    For sure you won the lottery!! enjoy your success my friend!! it is a big victory!! I'm very happy for you!
    Doing the happy dance with you!

Bask in the glorious moment! And I know you will be there for a lifetime to come!

Hugs!
    What a great post. Rejoice! And congratulations, Christie. You did it.
    Congrats Christie! Celebrate the accomplishment. You should be very proud of your hard work.
    Go you!
    Wow you look fantastic! Toot your own horn because you definitely deserve some praise. What an accomplishment and such a short period of time! Enjoy your new life!
    Congratulations! You have every right to toot your own horn, to laugh, love, dance and throw a party! You are such an inspiration!
    Excellent , well done
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    For sure you won the lottery!! enjoy your success my friend!! it is a big victory!! I'm very happy for you!
    Thanks Sandra!! Couldn't have done it with all the sage advice I get from my fellow sleevers like you! You have been so truly wonderful to get to know! Hugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    Doing the happy dance with you!

Bask in the glorious moment! And I know you will be there for a lifetime to come!

Hugs!

Thanks Shirl. I am so thrilled. You know I will. As will you. We have strived so hard to change ourselves....not just the weight...but our thought process. That is why we are successful and will stay that way!! Can't wait to celebrate with you. Big hugs my dear!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    What a great post. Rejoice! And congratulations, Christie. You did it.
    Thank you Ann! I have learned so much through this process about myself and I absolutely couldn't have done it without all the support here. I have admired you, your posts, and your wisdom since I have arrived on this forum! Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_ryder
    Congrats Christie! Celebrate the accomplishment. You should be very proud of your hard work.
    Thank you Greg!! I feel as proud as a peacock!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Go you!

Thank you!! I am looking forward to maintenance and will definitely look to you for guidance!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trastan
    Wow you look fantastic! Toot your own horn because you definitely deserve some praise. What an accomplishment and such a short period of time! Enjoy your new life!
    Thanks so much! I feel amazing. I was so worried that I would struggle but this forum has made it a breeze!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda51
    Congratulations! You have every right to toot your own horn, to laugh, love, dance and throw a party! You are such an inspiration!

Thank you Linda! I am so very happy. I am also so glad to have met so many wonderful friends here!! Big hugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by keoster1
    Excellent , well done

Thank you!! Keep on keeping on Keoster! Love your vlog's!
    I am SO HAPPY for you Christie! What an accomplishment. You have been my cheerleader- along with everyone else's on here). I wish you nothing but the best. Your plan sounds perfect and you will succeed in it.
    You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!!

WOW!!!

You've done such a tremendous job of valuing yourself and inspiring others. Thank you for always being there for all of us. You are SOO appreciated!
    Updated 06-22-2017 at 10:16 AM by TarotAces (typo)
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    I am SO HAPPY for you Christie! What an accomplishment. You have been my cheerleader- along with everyone else's on here). I wish you nothing but the best. Your plan sounds perfect and you will succeed in it.

Thank you Lori!! We are all here for each other!! You will be here in no time!
    Quote Originally Posted by TarotAces
    You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!!

WOW!!!

You've done such a tremendous job of valuing yourself and inspiring others. Thank you for always being there for all of us. You are SOO appreciated!
    Thank you Odessa!! Big hugs!
    Attagirl Christie!!! Well done! Very happy for you!
    Christie,
    U MADE IT. Fantastic! Well deserved! We are still in the heat of the battle moving slowly........ J
    Awesome news! Your hard work and perseverance has paid off! Enjoy your new life and keep sharing your story it means so much to use newbies������
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy1969
    Attagirl Christie!!! Well done! Very happy for you!

Thank you Tommy!! I will be here cheering you on until you get to your goal weight too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpmlvm
    Christie,
    U MADE IT. Fantastic! Well deserved! We are still in the heat of the battle moving slowly........ J
    Just keep on keeping on! Before you know it you guys will be hitting goal weights as well. Keep fighting that battle together! You guys are so lucky to experience this together!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothsidesnow2017
    Awesome news! Your hard work and perseverance has paid off! Enjoy your new life and keep sharing your story it means so much to use newbies👏👏👏
    Thanks so much!! It has been a fantastic journey and now I get to start on to maintenance!! A whole new ball game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Thanks Sandra!! Couldn't have done it with all the sage advice I get from my fellow sleevers like you! You have been so truly wonderful to get to know! Hugs!
    You are always so sweet! it's been a real pleasure to know you too!! Big hugs and have a great week end!
    Whooooooooohooooooooo!!!!! (..dancing with you!!!!) I am so happy and inspired by you and your amazing WLS success!!!!! "Go Christie.... Go Christie.... It's your new body!" (BIG Hugs!!!!)
    Congratulations, Christie! You worked your sleeve to the max and the results are obvious.
    So proud of you! Go strut your stuff and show off all your hard work! Congratulations!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast