Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight....

Rate this Entry
https://youtu.be/LHEsE9yN2CY

I hope you are all up dancing because guess who hit her goal weight today??? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE!!! I feel like I have just won the freaking lottery. While I was completely satisfied with where I was...there is just something mental about hitting your goal weight. I was scared that 120 was too small. Too thin. Too low. I was probably never going to make it. Right? I mean, we have all been there. Set goals. Tried with all our might like the little engine that could only to never make it to the station. Or even worse yet, to hit that wonderful goal and then see our train back up and just make a mockery out of all the hard work we had put into it. Our blood, sweat, and tears....just like that violated by regain. Not anymore honey. I have really NO fear of regaining. I have a plan. A good plan. A solid plan. I weigh every day morning and night. I make conscious decisions about what I eat. Is it good for me? Does my body need it? Will it help or hinder my weight loss goals? Do I want to waste the limited room in my stomach on it?
I am still trying to tone up. But I am looking fabulous. I am feeling fabulous. And I have SUCCEEDED in hitting my goal. Will I lose any more weight? Honestly, I am not actively trying any more. As I told my husband my set point is 125. As long as my weight stays below that number I am content. If I pass it, I will put myself in gear to get back down to the 120 mark. I plan to stay accountable. I will still be here cheering on my friends in their victories, helping them in their time of need, being a cheerleader, a listener, a friend...I love this place and I love you all!
I want everyone out there to feel how I feel! This surgery saved me. I went from being so miserable and feeling so depressed when I looked at myself to checking myself out! I am not conceited...I am proud of how I far I have come. I love being me. I love that little bitty sleeve belly of mine. I look taller and younger. It was absolutely all worth it!!
I am attaching a bathroom selfie from work today. The day I hit goal!! The day I won my WLS lottery!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	selfie.png 
Views:	196 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	26833

Submit "Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight...." to Digg Submit "Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight...." to del.icio.us Submit "Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight...." to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    Whooooooooohooooooooo!!!!! (..dancing with you!!!!) I am so happy and inspired by you and your amazing WLS success!!!!! "Go Christie.... Go Christie.... It's your new body!" (BIG Hugs!!!!)
    Thank you Gigi!! I am loving it! We can have another dance party when you hit your goal weight!! We will be looking all fine and shaking our groove thang!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RehabNurse
    Congratulations, Christie! You worked your sleeve to the max and the results are obvious.
    Thanks Rehabnurse!! Getting the sleeve is that best and I was not going to waste the opportunity I was given. Now I get to enjoy maintenance. Exciting and terrifying at the same time! But I know that my plan is rock solid and I have a wonderful support network here to keep me on track and accountable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv49ers19
    So proud of you! Go strut your stuff and show off all your hard work! Congratulations!!!
    Thank you so much! I am a skirt wearing fool now!!! So many years that I did not like to show my legs because they looked terrible. And also, could not wear them because my legs would sweat and chafe like crazy!! Now here I am rocking skirts all the time and loving everything about it!!
    I knew it would happen sooner than later, you've been a success from the start rocking that sleeve! Continued success!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Thank you Gigi!! I am loving it! We can have another dance party when you hit your goal weight!! We will be looking all fine and shaking our groove thang!!
    Keep you dancing shoes on Christie!!!!... I will be there very, very SOON!!!! (hugs)
    I'm sooooooo happy for you!! Congratulations!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeygirl
    I knew it would happen sooner than later, you've been a success from the start rocking that sleeve! Continued success!!

Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by elle77
    I'm sooooooo happy for you!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you Elle!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12