Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Martini

dr mario almanza's patients and now what and how thet feel about the surgery?

Rate this Entry
so im doing reseach on my soon to be dr. and im not feeling so trustworthy . actually its scaring me some more. i would like to know has anyone had DR. almanza and how was he and the out come of the surgery?

Submit "dr mario almanza's patients and now what and how thet feel about the surgery?" to Digg Submit "dr mario almanza's patients and now what and how thet feel about the surgery?" to del.icio.us Submit "dr mario almanza's patients and now what and how thet feel about the surgery?" to StumbleUpon Submit "dr mario almanza's patients and now what and how thet feel about the surgery?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I was the same way. I was ready to cancel after reading some stuff that was in the news. I'll be honest. He is amazing! He is not as the same facility as when there were news articles about him. And he has a new surgical team. I posted my experience with him on the forums (his name is in the title) please read it. Let me know if you have any questions. My whole experience truely was better than I could have imagined.
    I had an amazing experience and couldn't have ask for it to be better. Dr Almaza and his team our Outstanding and I wouldn't go anywhere else.My results have been incredible. On my first post I wrote about my experience in full detail. You can look up on my page. I'm happy to answer any questions you have.If you ever want to talk to someone on the phone
    you can private message me and I'll give you my cell phone number. unfortunately stories have been made up about Dr Almanza to try to sway people to go somewhere else. Complications can unfortunately happen to anyone and Ive known patients who had surgery in the USA who had some complications. One of the best ways to try and prevent them is by following your preop diet. This was a life saving surgery and Im off five meds, awaiting new sleep study to hopefully stop oxygen and bipap machine, I no longer snore, Im no longer a diabetic, I can hike,rock climb, ride my road bike at least 45miles a trip going up maniy hills. I don't look like the same person. I get compliments all the time. Its really been nice. Plus I feel amazing and have so much energy, it's amazing. Good luck to you
    I have seen more positive than negative on him since being on this site. I will say that any surgeon can have complications. It is not necessarily about the surgeon but about complication rate, luck, and how well the patient is following the rules. Please check out this link with a lot of information about the sleeve. http://www.obesitycoverage.com/gastr...erence-manual/ It will help you understand the procedure and what complications can arise and how often they occur. You can have complications whether you are sleeved in the US or Mexico. I have see complications occur in both scenarios. Good luck.
    I had Almanza and honestly I had very little interaction with him face to face. I had more interaction with one of the other guys (they were cousins or brothers at the old Jerusalem) - I cannot for the life of me recall their last name - I know one passed away a few years ago and they were the owners of that practice that Dr A was at back then. Dr A himself spoke very little English but we communicated the basics. I saw him for like 10 minutes prior to the surgery and then maybe a few minutes in passing afterwards for the next 2 days that I was there. The rest of the time I dealt with the drivers and nurses for my IV and drain removal.