Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sherbert71

Sleeved and post op week 1

Rate this Entry
So finally had the sleeve done, after a crazy week of insurance docs gone wrong right before surgery, but it finally happened 😀

Week 1 hasn't been too bad had a few bad dreams of wanting food...lol but actually haven't been hungry at all, trying to get in as much liquids s possible but rarely hungry. Did walking too, so that helped with atleast getting water in.

Only issue I'm having is itching so bad around my incisions, going to call dr this morning about it but OMG the itching...

Today is first day of semi solid foods and going to try an egg see how that goes down, kind of scared but my husband has been thru this since December so he's been really great and supportive.

Thanks for all your blogs and support everyone out there much appreciated,
Have a blessed week

Submit "Sleeved and post op week 1" to Digg Submit "Sleeved and post op week 1" to del.icio.us Submit "Sleeved and post op week 1" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sleeved and post op week 1" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you (minus the itching) it sounds like smooth sailing! Here's to a blessed week for you as well and continued success!!! (hugs)
    Thank you!
    It is so helpful to have a spouse who has been through it. I was lucky enough to not have any issues with any food I ate post op. Still to this day no issues. Good luck!