Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MsLaurie65

The Support here...A New Surgery Time!!

Rate this Entry
THANK YOU so much for all the support everyone here has given me. You have really blessed my heart. I do APPRECIATE it all! You are GOOD PEOPLE as my grandmother would say! lol

Now...on Yesterday my Dr's office called and said they RESCHEDULED MY SURGERY TIME! I said "Okay!" I am thinking more in the afternoon, I can just chill in the hospital bed and enjoy the rest....THAT CHIC SAID be at the hospital Monday Morning at 5:30am surgery time is at 7:30 am, You are 1st! I almost passed out. lol I politely said "Yes Ma'am, Thank You!"...But, I am ready regardless, First or last it doesn't matter. The day is dawning, and I am making sure I have all the necessities. Since I will be in the hospital overnight... "SERIOUSLY, I need 2 days for real: 1 day to recover, and 1 to rest before I come home to my 3 adult sons, husband, and my dog!" lol
And this isn't my 1st major surgery either, I have had the Lumbar Spinal Fusion, so this will be done on the reverse side as I see it. I am not afraid of what could go wrong, I am looking forward to what will be RIGHT with me! Thank God my oldest sister, niece, and best friend will visit me. (That's all that gave me 100% support for real). So today, I will BBQ for my Husband, my 3 sons that are here, and my 1 Grandking, whom I adore and I will celebrate Father's Day Weekend with some Great Dad's, Uncles, and Grandson!!!
Everyone enjoy your Saturday!!!

Submit "The Support here...A New Surgery Time!!" to Digg Submit "The Support here...A New Surgery Time!!" to del.icio.us Submit "The Support here...A New Surgery Time!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Support here...A New Surgery Time!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Best wishes to you for a smooth surgery and even better recovery! It will be over before you know it, and your new way of life will begin. Congratulations!
    So excited for you Laurie!! I think that having the first surgery is awesome! No waiting around and maybe panicking. You got this!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to posting!!! Will look forward to getting the update!! Have a great weekend!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Best wishes to you for a smooth surgery and even better recovery! It will be over before you know it, and your new way of life will begin. Congratulations!
    Thank You and I appreciate the encouragement!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    So excited for you Laurie!! I think that having the first surgery is awesome! No waiting around and maybe panicking. You got this!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to posting!!! Will look forward to getting the update!! Have a great weekend!
    Aww, Thank You and I will post as soon as I can. Thank so much for your encouragement!
    Best of luck to you sweets! Enjoy your new life!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa888
    Best of luck to you sweets! Enjoy your new life!!
    Thank you so much!
    Good luck! But don't feel bad if you don't feel up to visitors for a few days after. It's a major surgery and you may not even feel like talking. Very exciting time!
    So excited for you, get ready for all your dreams to come true!