Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kk2013

idk what to do???? help!!

Rate this Entry
hello everyone, well here i am at the same weight i posted about last time...i am not loosing weight. i am not going to lie i have fallen off the wagon and eat anything but only a little. But i am going to start eating healthy again. i dont want to gain back those 100+ pounds.
i do need to work out too because i stoped
i need help though i am feeling dizzy and tired allot idk why
it might be my vitamins isnt enough

What vitamins do you guys take that arent expensive??
i dont want to go back to who i was before guys. I am happy now and i want to keep loosing weight. im 10 months post op and i am not done yet still have more to go. but please help me and give me tips on what things i should eat and drink

because ive done research and cant find helpful things
so i turn to you guys my second family.
my birthday is on the 24th ill be 23 i want to look good so i wanna try and loose a few pounds, anyways have a blessed day everyone.

GOD bless you all <3

Submit "idk what to do???? help!!" to Digg Submit "idk what to do???? help!!" to del.icio.us Submit "idk what to do???? help!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "idk what to do???? help!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Go back to basics! Get back on your menu from when you were 3 months out from surgery. Also get some support/help. Maybe a support group where you meet other people in similar situations? I've never been a sharer, but if I start gaining again I will join every group possible to figure out how to reverse it again.

Also, keep a good mental outlook. Believe in yourself and do this for yourself. Remember how great you'll feel! I can't say it enough, exercise, exercise, exercise!!!!

Good luck!
    Did you have regular post-op visits with your surgeon or GP? you need to have a blood test asap to know what kind of deficiency you have.
    But because you're not 12 months out yet, it's really important to monitor your protein intake (60gr per day for a woman) since you can't eat much.
    When I couldn't eat enough protein I was dizzy too. But being dizzy could be coming from dehydration to not enough iron, it's hard to tell. That's why you need a blood test.

At some point in our journey, we can eat more and get more hungry because our body tries to gain back the weight. That's when it's important to watch your diet closely, eat good nutritious food. Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring, it's easy to find things that you will like that are good for you too. Don't wait until you regain to change your nutrition, start today and you will feel better too. Vitamins are great to help and bariatric patients need to take it since day one post-op but eating the right food will help you more in the long run because the vitamin absorption is better from food than from tablets. Take care!
    Get out all your materials you got from your surgeon and get back to how us sleeved patients should be eating and drinking. And while you're at it, get out and take a walk! Or go to the gym, or ride your bike, or do whatever you enjoy. Your materials should also explain what vitamins you should be taking. I still take a bariatric multi-vitamin (after almost 4 years) along with calcium citrate and vitamin D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Did you have regular post-op visits with your surgeon or GP? you need to have a blood test asap to know what kind of deficiency you have.
    But because you're not 12 months out yet, it's really important to monitor your protein intake (60gr per day for a woman) since you can't eat much.
    When I couldn't eat enough protein I was dizzy too. But being dizzy could be coming from dehydration to not enough iron, it's hard to tell. That's why you need a blood test.

At some point in our journey, we can eat more and get more hungry because our body tries to gain back the weight. That's when it's important to watch your diet closely, eat good nutritious food. Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring, it's easy to find things that you will like that are good for you too. Don't wait until you regain to change your nutrition, start today and you will feel better too. Vitamins are great to help and bariatric patients need to take it since day one post-op but eating the right food will help you more in the long run because the vitamin absorption is better from food than from tablets. Take care!

i dont visit them because its $150 a visit and last time i went all they said was your okay and weighed me like i dont have that money to spend tbh. but i am not eating the protein im suppose to its hard. and i think it may be my water intake too. thank you you helped allot
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvn71
    Go back to basics! Get back on your menu from when you were 3 months out from surgery. Also get some support/help. Maybe a support group where you meet other people in similar situations? I've never been a sharer, but if I start gaining again I will join every group possible to figure out how to reverse it again.

Also, keep a good mental outlook. Believe in yourself and do this for yourself. Remember how great you'll feel! I can't say it enough, exercise, exercise, exercise!!!!

Good luck!

THANK YOU
    You are probably dizzy because you are not getting enough nutrients from your food. You said you eat anything but in small quantities. I posted a vitamin list from John Hopkins in the blog about diet, nutrition, and vitamins. That can get you started on the right path. I would highly recommend you focus on protein and veggies again. Once you have eaten that, you should be pretty full and not have much room for anything else. You have to get your body moving. You did not come all this way to give up on your new healthy life! You can do this!!!
    I know its easier said then done, but you need to make sure you get your protein in... so many options to keep it from getting boring... I mean how much chicken breast can we eat, right?

Beans, Lentils, chicken, brocholli pork, ground beef... I like to make a hamburger patty with cooked in onions and eat with a slice of tomato & green beans, or cook ground beef in a tomato sauce and spiralized zucchini, I also made a fantastic coconut lentil dish the other day and served it with steamed spinach for my iron intake. Beans are great source of protein and iron. Get it however you can, and make sure you drink water... I get dizzy if I don't. Also, I have trouble taking all the vitamin pills, so I use the Vitamin patches- Its like $20 for a month supply. Good luck!!!