Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vanessa7

3 months later

Rate this Entry
3 months out and still on track. Weight loss has slowed down but I'm guilty of not exercising as much as I should. I moderately walk but need incorporate strength training. I use to be able to lift heavy items but now i'm so week so hoping once i get to the gym i will be able to build my strength back up. Moving and working over 40 hours a week can drain the hell out of you also...my legit excuse. I'll start going to the gym next week so ready. My intake of water is still an issue. I typically drink between 20-40 ounces a day but trying my best to drink more. Still eating small healthy meals. I do miss eating large amounts of food BUT i don't regret this at all. I would do it all over again to feel and look this great. So worth the mental and physical pain endured lol.
Note to self: Stay motivated! Next week...beast mode!

Submit "3 months later" to Digg Submit "3 months later" to del.icio.us Submit "3 months later" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 months later" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Go BEASTMODE!!!! You will rock it next week
    I think it is natural for your weight to slow down. You start off losing quite a bit each week and then it slows down considerably. I am 7 months and now lose about a pound every 7-10 days. Rock that BEAST MODE!!!