Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Four day work week-2 pounds from goal-Happy Hour!!

Rate this Entry
And boom! Just like that the scale said 122 today!! Still losing a pound every week or so. So I am really content. I have no issues what so ever with my meals, cravings, energy levels etc. I feel amazing. I think that when I eat a little more, the scale moves. Because every time the scale goes down it is after a day or two where I feel like I have eaten a ton. I still have to eat slow and listen to my body cues but that is just making me more in tune with myself. I am actually tasting and enjoying my food versus stuffing it in like I have lost my freaking mind. LOL.

My daughter is going to be at her dads house for the next months starting on Saturday. While I am going to miss her, I am a little excited to have some time to focus more on just me with my gym time. And then she will come back with her brother (who is going to college and living with my ex) on July 4th and then it is our trip to Italy on the 6th. I will also be living like a miser all month so I can spend like a crazy person in Italy. LOL. I am so very excited. The time can not get here fast enough.

Nothing else really exciting or noteworthy is happening. I know that this 4 day work week has killed me. I am so ready for tomorrow to be Friday. LOL. I am even going to happy hour with my work friends tomorrow. So I will be having a drink. I have had alcohol a few times since being sleeved. Never in high amounts and never gotten drunk. The most I have had was 2 drinks over the course of the night. It did not hurt me or stall my weight loss. But I am not a big drinker so drinking is not going to be a problem for me. And I don't drink carbonated drinks either so that helps.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Keep on sleevin' on!!

Submit "Four day work week-2 pounds from goal-Happy Hour!!" to Digg Submit "Four day work week-2 pounds from goal-Happy Hour!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Four day work week-2 pounds from goal-Happy Hour!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Four day work week-2 pounds from goal-Happy Hour!!" to Google

Comments

Congratulations! You are so close. You really are the poster child for Sleeve Gastrectomy! We were sleeved near the same time and you have far outdistanced me, but I have to say that I feel very similar to the way you feel. I am very content with my progress and just as long as the scale keeps moving in the right direction, I am happy. Have a wonderful summer and great trip to Italy!
    Super news Christie! You're just about there! Congratulations on your success.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamma
    Congratulations! You are so close. You really are the poster child for Sleeve Gastrectomy! We were sleeved near the same time and you have far outdistanced me, but I have to say that I feel very similar to the way you feel. I am very content with my progress and just as long as the scale keeps moving in the right direction, I am happy. Have a wonderful summer and great trip to Italy!
    I am quite lucky that my body adapted to it the way it has. A friend on here told me that since my sister (who was sleeved 5 years before me) was successful that most likely I would be as well since we are genetically similar. She was so right. I think because I was strict with my low carb in the beginning that it was the key to my success. I know I am carb sensitive. I eat some carb now but I still keep it on the lower side.
    You are doing great as well. We all lose at our own pace but you are still losing and not gaining which makes you equally as successful. I used to compare my weight loss to others and wonder why mine was so slow. Then I realized we are all on our own journey. I started to own that not compare myself. I have been so much happier since. And I think not being stressed about it has also helped my weight loss. I also noticed that for me....I always see to drop a pound when I have upped my food intake.
    Also, I am finding that I look a lot skinnier than I thought I would. I wondered if 120 was too high but did not want to put a lower weight for fear of not reaching it. I kinda feel like if I lose much more weight I will be too skinny. Never thought I would say that. I am 4'11" so it is not unreasonable for me to be between 105-115 but honestly, think that my actually be too small. And some of my "size" right now is empty skin. Still would not trade it for the world, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Super news Christie! You're just about there! Congratulations on your success.

Sooooo close!! I will definitely be hitting it in about 2 weeks or so!! I can taste the victory. When I hit it I will definitely have to post a victory picture!!!