Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

16 months : 100 gr at a time

Rate this Entry
Hello friends!

Those busy last weeks didn't let me much time to read you or post, but I'm still there thinking about you all!

My weight is still going down little by little, currently losing 100gr per week. It's one pound per month, not much and I can see that even if I walk a lot (10 km per day for 3 days this week) it doesn't really change the result at the end. Because there's a few weeks here and there where I lose nothing at all so one pound per month is the average weight loss of the past two/three months. Not much but no gain is always a victory in my book.

Nutrition is better lately, I had a blast in France eating really really well for ten days, and came back here to find more veggies with Summer arriving very soon. So I will try my best for the next two months to find more protein I can eat, knowing the end of that road is arriving soon it will be easier.

My last blood test did show that for the first time my D vitamin level is at the minimum finally (victory! but with 5000ui per day it still took it's sweet time!) but I'm still very low in iron and it doesn't seem to improve at all. I had my blood test at the end of my trip in France, I can't even imagine what would have been the results at the beginning, because I was eating red meat every day for 8 days right before the blood test!

I must say that I'm still tired (anemia that's a bummer!) but overall feel pretty good, I have been sleeping more and I've been very active with almost no pain in my ligaments and feel really good about my mobility coming back!

I can't wait to be done with the big mess coming right at me (international move.. again...just a pain..) and back at work in Paris. More good food will hopefully help stabilize my deficiencies for good! because vitamins and supplements are just not enough for my metabolism. Good nutritious food works much better.

I hope you are all doing great!! take care!

Submit "16 months : 100 gr at a time" to Digg Submit "16 months : 100 gr at a time" to del.icio.us Submit "16 months : 100 gr at a time" to StumbleUpon Submit "16 months : 100 gr at a time" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad to hear things are going well. Hope your move goes smoothly.
    ✨Miss you!✨

Totally agree that the best source of essential vitamins and minerals should come from the food we eat! And I am there with you with slow weight loss, any ounce I lose puts me closer to my goal. However, I am done with the weighing for right now. My waistline is at 34.5" which is freaking amazing! Now my goal is a 27-30 inch waist lol!

Still hoping and praying our paths will cross in Paris!
    Glad to hear you had a great vacation with great eating and getting your bloodwork a better. I know that once you are back in France you will have so issues getting all your nutrients. And yay for your ligaments feeling better. I am glad you are back. I always miss you when you go!! You are one of the people I count on. Hope your move goes smoothly. I know how much of a pain in the butt that is. Been through many moves myself. Big hugs and glad you are back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa2
    Glad to hear things are going well. Hope your move goes smoothly.
    Thanks Theresa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    ✨Miss you!✨

Totally agree that the best source of essential vitamins and minerals should come from the food we eat! And I am there with you with slow weight loss, any ounce I lose puts me closer to my goal. However, I am done with the weighing for right now. My waistline is at 34.5" which is freaking amazing! Now my goal is a 27-30 inch waist lol!

Still hoping and praying our paths will cross in Paris!
    Thank you Shirley! miss you to!
    For Paris it seems so far we are going back in August..:-(
    But congrats on your waistline!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Glad to hear you had a great vacation with great eating and getting your bloodwork a better. I know that once you are back in France you will have so issues getting all your nutrients. And yay for your ligaments feeling better. I am glad you are back. I always miss you when you go!! You are one of the people I count on. Hope your move goes smoothly. I know how much of a pain in the butt that is. Been through many moves myself. Big hugs and glad you are back!!!
    It was actually a mix of work and vacay but overall a good stay.
    Don't worry I'm going to be back more often in here for the next two months, then probably off part of August and back in September.
    This move is my worth...ever...I have to move our small house into the bigger one in France, then here we have part of our belongings in storage and all together it's a 40ft container, 400 boxes to deal with. Just thinking about it gives me headaches.
    But congrats for all your success you are doing amazing! I'm happy for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    It was actually a mix of work and vacay but overall a good stay.
    Don't worry I'm going to be back more often in here for the next two months, then probably off part of August and back in September.
    This move is my worth...ever...I have to move our small house into the bigger one in France, then here we have part of our belongings in storage and all together it's a 40ft container, 400 boxes to deal with. Just thinking about it gives me headaches.
    But congrats for all your success you are doing amazing! I'm happy for you!
    I shipped 9.5 crates from the Netherlands. They filled my friends garage and my hubbys garage. My hubby had a fully furnished house. I just finished going through everything a few weeks ago. It took 2 years and 8 months. It was exhausting. Especially because Texas gets so hot and it was labor intensive. I can tell you I did a lot more when the weight came off.